[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In your opinion, Which one was the best?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Mad_Max_(logo).png (41 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
Mad_Max_(logo).png
41 KB, 1280x1280
In your opinion,
Which one was the best?
>>
Well like most people here I'm a redditor so I enjoy all of these movies
>>
>>64121552
Beyond Thunderdome. I liked how it showed max's progression as a character and how he has purpose, I liked the characters, and the music, the new lore behind the kids and savannah as well as the dome and final set peices
>>
File: dogger(1).jpg (201 KB, 1600x1212) Image search: [Google]
dogger(1).jpg
201 KB, 1600x1212
The Road Warrior
>>
I think Fury Road is the superior film, followed by the first one, Beyond Thunderdome was superb until the kids showed up, not much of a fan of the second one, found it boring, feels like a slower version of Fury Road
>>
I used to like the first two. Now I don't like any of them.
>>
>>64121552
1>2=4>powergap>>3
>>
Beyond Thunderdome for sure
>>
Fury Road, because I'm not a contrarian faggot. Road Warrior is next, then Mad Max. Thunderdome is an irredeemable piece of shit.
>>
>>64121552
4 >> 2 > 3 >> 1
>>
>>64121552
Half of 3 without the kids > 2 > 1 > 4 > Half of 3 with the kids
>>
File: The Road Warrior 2.jpg (338 KB, 674x1000) Image search: [Google]
The Road Warrior 2.jpg
338 KB, 674x1000
>>64121552
2>4>first half of 3>1>second half of 3.
>>
>>64121552
3>1>2>4

4 is good but for some reason I couldn't really get into tom hardy as max
>>
>>64122397
this right here
>>
>>64122279
>Fury Road, because I'm a good goy.
>>
Will The Wasteland be shit?
>>
>Some people think Fury Road is better than The Road Warrior

just end this life i am living
>>
>>64122435
I agree with this to be honest family.
>>
>>64121552
3>2>4>1
>>
1 > 2 > 4 > 3

unless you're a retard
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.