[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Max Landis is the hero /tv/ deserves. He is completely right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: tvshusbandfu.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
tvshusbandfu.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
Max Landis is the hero /tv/ deserves. He is completely right about The Force Awakens.
>>
I agree Max, but you are still a massive faggot.
>>
He said it was okay and that the biggest problem with it was Rey being a mary sue, but It was still enjoyable and Kylo Ren was a really good character
>>
>>64117755
He just wants /tv/s approval
>>
max pls post u r feet
>>
>>64117755
Max is confirmed to be saganfan1983.
>>
>>64117802

He also said the movie is a complete rip off of the original trilogy.
>>
That Lexi Alexander shit was fucking crazy, what a nutjob.
>>
I want to turn Max into my cock sleeve.
>>
>>64117802
He didn't say the biggest problem with it was Rey being a mary sue, he just said that she was (and she is), and everyone jumped on that calling him a sexist pig etc. and acting like he hated everything about the movie and thought it was bad.

His initial problem with the movie seemed to be that it was unoriginal and basically ANH 2.0. Which was the problem most people had with it, even the people that really liked it.
>>
>>64117755
he is just redirecting attention
i bet he gave the rey was trained and then mind wiped idea to vaJaayJaay
>>
>>64118044
You realise even if she was trained she's still a Mary Sue right?

That means she surpassed Kylo Ren as a 6 year old.
>>
max can you stop making these threads, please?

this is getting pathetic
>>
>>64118041
I don't get this complaint. The Star Wars story has always been cyclical; episode 6 and 1 borrow many elements and plot points from A New Hope
>>
>>64118635
Borrow many elements, not straight up copy exactly.
>>
Let me know when he writes a good movie.
>>
>>64117755
Who is this faggot and why do you care?
>>
>>64118670
Episode 1 is about a kid being taken from a desert planet in order to train as a Jedi. He ends up blowing up the enemy base and receives an award in a large ceremony at the end. At least TFA has new characters.
>>
>>64117802

He still said it was a C
>>
>>64118772
C means okay
>>
Anyone down to wath John "Rambo" Landis kill some gooks?

come on in

hitbox.tv/Sheev66
>>
>>64118897
starting now lads
>>
>>64117755
He's a brilliant director and a voice of our generation. Anyone who says otherwise is redditor tourist scum.
>>
>>64117755
no, he's a giant faggot, and also ScreenJunkies for giving him a plataform
>>
>>64118075
Kylo was hit by a Woki arrow and also by Finn. Rey would have been insta killed by a full power Kylo. Rewatch the movie
>>
>>64118772
A C? the fuck? she barely has As
>>
>>64117755
>Luke fucking sucks,thats why hes a great character
>tfw landis of all people was right
https://youtu.be/cpS6TlqgLIQ
what is wrong with his hair tho
>>
File: Max Landis.jpg (255 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
Max Landis.jpg
255 KB, 900x1200
Max "Can't" Landis may be homosexual, but that just means he is more /tv/ than he already was
>>
>>64119052
She beat him in the interrogation scene and in grabbing the saber before that. Then the fight wasn't "well he's injured so she's got a shot", it was he's injured so he has zero fucking chance and she casually wrecks him the moment she thinks of using the force. Which means she was holding her own against him (to the point where she could stand there and concentrate in the middle of the fucking fight) WITHOUT using the fucking force.

The guy who fought Luke Skywalker to standstill. She either became good enough to beat him in using the force and kick his ass in a saber fight before she was fucking six years old, or she managed it with zero training. Both are fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>64119104
kekking
>>64119052
thats still boring that she has no journey to go trough,,basically you are just sitting watching and skilled character becoming more skilled whats the payoff.if anything i should be rooting for Kylo Ren.
>>
>>64118897
kek that segment with the racist being punished is so unentertaining. the only good part is when hes spewing racial epiphets
>>
>>64119366
There's the possibility Snoke was helping her somehow.

That's only if they're gonna have her turn though, which I'm not so sure of. She seems to exist to get women to watch star wars, so I don't think they'll turn her villain despite that being the only way to save the character from being terrible.
>>
>>64119431
Yeah. That whole anthology is underwhelming. DESU Landis' prologue is the best part.

Is his Masters Of Horror episode any good?
>>
File: Max-Oldman.jpg (52 KB, 415x243) Image search: [Google]
Max-Oldman.jpg
52 KB, 415x243
>>
>>64117755

He's a self-proclaimed feminist.

Dropped.
>>
>>64118075
>You realise
You realise he wrote American Ultra and his character was a gary stu aswell
>>
>>64117890

Which it is.
>>
/tv/ is so desperate to be contrarian they now worship a literal faggot.

Never change /tv/
>>
>Caring about a movie having tons of similarities to a movie released 38 years before it

Why do people knock so many points off The Force Awakens for this? There are movies just like this that get critical acclaim, but somehow TFA stands out.

Mary Sue is far worse than Star Wars being extremely similar in structure and plot to Star Wars. Star Wars is about character's journey set in a weird universe. Having a Mary Sue as the protagonist is like eating a chocolate chip cookie and realizing it's raisins.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.