[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
latest episode was a masterpiece, finally it feels like classic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
latest episode was a masterpiece, finally it feels like classic Evil Dead.
>>
DUDE GORE LMAO
>>
Pablo becomes the mask.
>>
>Just the two of us

my sides
>>
Ruby wrote the book
>>
Yeah, loved it.
>>
I WROTE THE BOOK
>>
>>64118011
>>64118338
so the two hottest chicks in the show are dead, how long has this show even gonna last if they kill off the good pus
>>
>>64119353
i don't think the producers will kill off Ruby, she's too good of characters ti kill off.
>>
>>64118338

>Ruby wrote the necronomicon
>Ruby broke the seals of Lucifer

Anything else we're neglecting Ruby did?
>>
>>64119557
she's didn't fuck Ash, he deserves to get laid before he dies.
>>
>>64119519
yea your probably right, I just thought it wasn't possible for either of them to be killed off so fast, the show is at least pretty good at hiding when prominent characters are going to bite it.

Also I forget what actually happened, but one of the demons specifically spoke to Ruby, and she had the demon hand, so shes probably some kind of demon / immortal as well, they didn't show her on the fire very clearly, so maybe she took some advice from Glenn and crawled underneath the fire through a dumpster.

I'm also going to assume that shes going to be a dominant femme fatale, who rows rows fites da girl powa, and steps all over ash with her leather boots, to contrast with that smooth chocolate honey that was the previous love interest.

Thanks for reading my blog post guys, this is TJ signing out. don't forget to like comment and subcribe, and check out my patreon if you are a true supporter. Tell your friends about my twitter, check out my myspace, let me poke you on facebook. Ask me private questions on my formspring, and don't miss my grindr. I need your reddit upvotes to cash in my tumblr gold coins.
>>
So, we zombie apocalypse now?
Also Pablo is probably kill.
>>
>>64117575
This can't possible be a good show.
>>
>>64120235
>>64117612
it's pretty much this, it's fun
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.