[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't he rape her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 934x637) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 934x637
Why didn't he rape her?
>>
>>64116469
wouldn't really suit the tone of the movie anon
>>
he probably has during that 3 or 4 decades of groundhog day.
>>
Because he'd never be able to get out of the loop if he did something so terrible
>>
>>64116520
>>64116469
he probably tried.

didn't he go insane? and then normal again in the 10,000 years of groundhog day?
>>
>>64116469

>been looping for close to 40yrs
>decide to rape his producer
>loops ends
>in jail for rest of life
>>
>>64116555
Was it really that much time?
>>
who says he didn't?
>>
>>64116613
If he was that nervous about the loop ending I don't think he would've killed himself 50 times
>>
>>64116613
Would be fukken hilarious desu
>>
>>64116469
DOOSEY
O
O
S
E
Y
>>
>>64116613

Something like that happens in Repeaters.
>>
>>64116469
>He believes he didn't

The movie doesn't show us everything obviously.

Phil brutally raped Rita thousands of times. He even killed and tortured her on some occasions, because hey, no consequences.
>>
>>64116671
. . .
He tried killing himself because he wanted to die. How is living while in jail for rape better than dying when you're clearly suicidal?
>>
>>64116827
I'm saying I don't think he was worried at all about the time loop closing. He was suicidal because he was in the loop. I think if he had the choice to go to jail forever and that means the loop would end he would take jail.
>>
>>64116827
he was suicidal because it was always the same exact shit every single day
he was suicidal because there was no consequences, none of his actions had any meaning since woke the next day and was groundhog day
I'm sure he would welcome any change even if that change was a jail cell for the next XX years
>>
>catched
>>
File: 1449479090987.gif (1 MB, 330x271) Image search: [Google]
1449479090987.gif
1 MB, 330x271
>>64116744
>Phil brutally raped Rita thousands of times. He even killed and tortured her on some occasions, because hey, no consequences.
>>
>>64116744
>Everyone is secretly as sociopathic as I am

Ok pal.
>>
>>64116520
>>64116469
he probably tried.

didn't he go insane? and then normal again in the 10,000 years of groundhog day?
>>
>catched
>>
How many Groundhog Days would you like to have?

I'd like to be on the loop for a year and practice how to pick up girls on the street.

The 364th day I would rape someone.
>>
>>64117734
>not raping someone the first week
out
>>
>>64117734
I say I'd like to do it forever but life would lose meaning I guess.
>>
>>64117610
Come on now, i never said that. i wasn't even being edgy either, but given the circumstances it's highly likely that Phil did some pretty fucked up things

He spent decades worth of repeating the same day over, and over, and over. Phil went full on crazy. The film gives us some glimpses of that, but there would have been more.

Also why wouldn't he? Until the end when he really changes, the rules are never made clear. As far as he knows he will spend eternity repeating the same day. He even says it himself before he drives on the train tracks and cause all that trouble

Even when he does go all good at the end, it's not because he knows that's what's expected of him. It's not even because he's truly changed. It's because he's lived every other possible permutation of that day. He's just trying new shit out.
>>
>all these edgords saying they would rape
Living in a time loop doesn't give you strength and ferocity to do that to any girl/woman that catches your eye. Plus al of you would be too pussy to even attempt it outside of a drunk girl whose helpless.

I bet you'd think you're capable of killing people too?
>>
>>64118476
>I bet you'd think you're capable of killing people too?

Physically any adult is capable of killing anyone else given the right tools
>>
>>64117734
Depends on what kind of day. If it was on a nice sunny Saturday in the summer, I wouldn't mind spending a whole year meting nations people and seeing any interesting events. I'd also want to be able to travel anywhere I can feasibly go within 24 hours.
>>
>>64116649
It was implied that he lasted for more than 10.000 days
>>
>>64118476
Skills you learn are transfered to the next loop, so as long as you train your techniques you could subdue another human as long as you are healthy when the looping starts.
>>
>>64118559
>given the right tools

Physically any adult is capable of killing anyone else
>>
>>64116469
Because he didn't feel the desire to do so and didn't know what would end the time loop. And because he's just a cold jerk, not an edgelord who wishes he could hurt people without consequences.
>>
Who /Window of Opportunity/ here ?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.