[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Puristfags will complain about ANYTHING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: r2newshots.jpg (236 KB, 1152x487) Image search: [Google]
r2newshots.jpg
236 KB, 1152x487
Puristfags will complain about ANYTHING
>>
>>64116301
is this b8?
>>
What's even the fucking point of putting that rock there?

Why not just completely change the scenery so Tattooine looks like the Garden of Eden instead of Tunisia?
>>
>>64116411
>its not real
>>
>>64116376
There are only two bad post-release changes in the OT:
The creature thing in passing in front of the camera when the stormtroopers are approaching Luke's hovercar
The music thing in Jabba's palace
>>
>>64116411
To make him actually hidden instead of just looking and no one noticing as if he was invisible.
>>
File: happholi.jpg (205 KB, 850x1133) Image search: [Google]
happholi.jpg
205 KB, 850x1133
>>64116301
There is literally no way for R2D2 to get in or out of that cave thing.

I'm not a purist, I like a lot of the changes, the bespin ones are great, but this is fucking retarded. Like, come on, that makes no god damned sense.
>>
>>64116411
because in the left pic it can be easily spotted fucking retard right pic makes it obvious that R2 is hiding or something

are you really asking what's the point of this ?

I'm not a fan of lucas but damn stop being a whiny bitch
>>
>Puts a rock in front of R2-D2
>Next shot the rock is gone and he is able to walk out normally

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y
>>
>not owning the despecialized trilogy

Why do you so this to yourself?
>>
>>64116440
That band in jabbas palace is fucking horrible.

Also very much dislike the Hayden ghost at the end.
>>
>>64116565
>muh pointless historical value
>>
>>64116653
>im ok with the changes lucas has made
>>
>>64116895
Almost all of them, yeah.
>>
>>64116969
Confirmed for shit taste
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.