[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will he speak like yoda?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: skwalkerlukeIam.png (231 KB, 897x415) Image search: [Google]
skwalkerlukeIam.png
231 KB, 897x415
because lets be honest he's been afk for years so he's gonna be all backwards and shit with communication on a desolate rock.

also they could have it in the final fight he stops talking in that yoda mannerism and talks normally because he's gone into super serious mode and literally rekts everything
>>
I could dig it, they'd have to make it epic when he reverts back to normal speech though because so far nothing epic has struck me about this film
>>
it would be nostalgic and shit, the abrams way.
>>
>>64115548

At most he'll be like Obi Wan.
>>
>>64116039
shit? Abrahms movie is probably one of the greatest star wars movies ever made, it was pure fantasy i've never seen anytihng like it, it was like i was sent to another world and literally there
>>
>>64116076
I remember I felt about movies this way aswell when I was 13

now fuck off
>>
>>64116076
Too obvious. You're not getting paid.
>>
>>64116039

Abrams isn't directing VIII
>>
>>64115548
but Yoda only spoke like that when he first met Luke in order to mess with him and look crazy. For the rest of the movie he speaks pretty normally.
>>
>>64116076
there are some updated pastas, much more subtle ones, you should ask your supervisor
>>
File: 1449775787788.jpg (45 KB, 599x655) Image search: [Google]
1449775787788.jpg
45 KB, 599x655
>>64116113
>>
File: Meme Wolfe.jpg (133 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Meme Wolfe.jpg
133 KB, 600x600
He should be aging into Yoda as the universe flows backwards
>>
>>64116076
you have to be over 15 to post here.
>>
>>64116113
fuyck you faggot, yea im reddit and so what im shilling there too this film was fucking amazing and you fuckers need to get a grip, this is probably one of the best scifi films made in the last 10 years preove me wrong? nah you cant unless you bring uop chappie and even that shit is flawed as fuck at least this has a god tier director, god tier character design, and not racist and AND it has a female lead, who else can calim this in recent years?
>>
>>64116439
christ, is this real guys? only reason i ask i literally met a grown faggot like this at work today who claims that this new star wars is flawless, do people actually believe this? I thought it was fucking shite!
>>
>>64116439
>admitting he posts on reddit, tv what have you become?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.