[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who buys these things?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 640x860) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 640x860
Who buys these things?
>>
dude that's a last second birthday gift
>>
heaps of people you dickhead
>>
People who shop at Wal-Mart.
>>
Me tbqf
>>
>>64112686

four great movies for only $7.50?
juat take my damn money
>>
>>64112686
Just a way to charge more for Jackass. No one wants to actually own that other shit but you've got no choice now.
>>
>>64112686
White trash from the mid west.
>>
>>64112686
Aunts/Grandmas
>>
>>64112686

>Buying DVDs

keke
>>
I buy shitty action movie ones
>Tfw I got a pack of hilarious Chuck Norris TV movies for $4
The President's Man confirmed for awesome
>>
only $7.50

why wouldn't you buy that?
>>
>>64112686
Only true patricians.
>>
>>64113360
yeah its obviously all about blu rays now, get with the times
>>
>>64112686
Just picked up Gremlins, Gremlins 2, and Goonies 3-pack BR for $8. Tons of extras on each disc.

They can be a good deal if you don't mind missing out on box art, which most of these packaged movies don't have anyway. Are you holding out for the Criterion deluxe of Ghost Team One or something?
>>
>>64112686
The last time I bought one of these was for a rare out of print film from the 90s. I could care less about the other tree films that were included tho.
>>
>>64115074
You COULD care less?
>>
I bought a Will Ferrell 4 pack of Blu Rays that came with the Campaign, blades of glory, semi pro, and something else I can't remember for like $7.50 or $10
>>
Frat Boys for background noise at parties
>>
TMNT 1-3 and the 2009 version for $10. Great deal.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.