[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can't contain the hype
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: p0363n7x[1].jpg (98 KB, 976x549) Image search: [Google]
p0363n7x[1].jpg
98 KB, 976x549
PLEASE

DO NOT FUCK THIS UP

I swear, it shouldn't even be possible to lose with these cards.

If you guys let Moffat go loose, like what happened with Doctor Who, you still have time to rewrite those bits and shoot them quickly. Pick some abandoned alleyway and place some cardboard cutouts around, whatever. It'll still be better off that way.
>>
They probably will, though. Oh well only 5 years until the next episode
>>
File: guaca_bowle_653x367.jpg (53 KB, 653x367) Image search: [Google]
guaca_bowle_653x367.jpg
53 KB, 653x367
Who cares about this reddit tier shit.

If you are american and like this shit kill yourself
>>
Does anyone really care about this show anymore after the shitfest that was series 3?
>>
The last season was terrible
>>
>>64111150
Landwhales do.

It's not like they can tell good writing apart from dreadful writing anyway, not that Sherlock was ever good, it was at best average.
>>
>>64110516
>it shouldn't even be possible to lose with these cards.
>moffat is writing

AYY
LMAO
>>
>>64111150
haha god it's always so funny when britbongs call a season a "series"
>OI GUV DID YEW SEE SERIES 28 UV TOPP GEYAH?
>>
>>64111326
>episodes = serials
>string of episodes aired = series
>>
did they explain how moriarty is alive again
that was the last thing i remember seeing
>>
>>64111413
When someone says series finale how do you differentiate between a season ending and the overall show ending?
>>
>>64110516
>he likes le witty autist reddit-tumblr bait

Sherlock? More like Schlock
>>
File: sherlock explained.png (257 KB, 915x933) Image search: [Google]
sherlock explained.png
257 KB, 915x933
>>64113297
It's just a shit series, with some decent and sometimes good acting in it.
>>
It's like all Moffat can do is reference nostalgia in the hopes that it'll be enough because it's referencing somewhat "obscure" things about Sherlock Holmes.

So, Holmes looking like Jeremy Brett in this pic, for instance. And the fact that they've even jumped back into the 19th century to begin with REALLY shows that Moffat's desperate to keep everyone invested after the mess that was the previous season.
>>
>>64113342

"A Stupid Person Writing Smart People" should be the title of Steven Moffat's autobiography.
>>
>>64111418

I dont think he is alive. When SH realized that killing that memory bloke might be the only option, he knew that he'd also have to devise a strategy to keep himself out of prison/exile.

Moriarty was only seen as crude video clips. Once it was conveniently broadcast, SH was returned back to Blighty.

I think.
>>
>>64115285
Doctor Who is the most shitty.
>thousands of years old being
>talks like a fucking naive retard

I think scriptwriters like Moffat have a complex where they project themselves onto characters that are superior because of their inherent qualities, but writes the other stuff to resemble himself
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.