[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many times have you watched the Star wars saga this month?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: vader-palpatine.jpg (29 KB, 375x442) Image search: [Google]
vader-palpatine.jpg
29 KB, 375x442
How many times have you watched the Star wars saga this month?

6 times here
>>
you need to be doing something else with your time man. 0, because i remember them.
>>
>>64110315
>crossing swords
>>
>>
>>64110315
that is the gayest picture i have ever seen
>>
zero, because /tv/ reminds me of all that has happened.
>>
>>64110382
You must have looked at a lot of gay pictures to come to this conclusion
>>
>>64110315
I watched the OT once again, plus the new film two times. It was probably the best Christmas present I could receive.
>>
none, I'm not a fucking nerd fuck off
>>
>>64110315
>crossing beams
my grandfather told me that's how you get the AIDS

also, why is sheev such a manlet? vader is only 6'2 in his mech suit.
>>
>>64110441
I've seen dicks enter other dicks and OP's picture is still the gayest thing I've ever seen.
>>
Watch the OT, The PT, TFA, Plinkett Reviews, SaganFan1983 Counter-review, and shitposted relentlessly on /tv/
>>
Watched the saga once and TFA twice
>>
Just the once, watched all six before seeing the seventh.
I might see the seventh a second time, dunno.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.