[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whole film took place in literally one day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2
whole film took place in literally one day
>>
I haven't left the house in 2 weeks.
>>
A few days, like 3
>>
No it didnt you dumb nigger
>>
>Rey looks up to Han as a substitute father after 2 hours
>Han instantly likes her and offers her a job on the falcon
>>
>>64110147
Why would that be a problem anyway?
You are a faggot every day
>>
It felt like it, I admit it. Feels like none of the characters actually sat down to talk about what was happening around them.
>>
>>64110159
Don't leave it to see Star Wars because it sucked.
>>
Rey and fin met each other, than like 3-4 hours later they were acting as if they have been friends for years

Also, I just saw it like 20 mins ago and all of this took place in one day
>Fin escapes
>ship crash
>Fin and rey meet
>Find falcon
>meet Han
>Fight alien blob thing
>GO to some planet and some bar
>Huge battle
>Rey get captured

also the battle were fin is a stormtrooper happened the night before, deffently 3 quarters of the film happens in 1 day day
>>
>>64110175
Han was just horny.
>>
Also why did leia hug rey at the end, they had never met up until that point.
>>
is Han Solo a cuck for calling his son Ben?
is Ren even his own flesh and blood?
>>
One day mesured by what planet??
>>
>"Tell us about the Starkiller's weakness, Finn"
>Boyega starts talking
>cut to Han randomly saying "I like this guy" completely out of context in the middle of Boyega's sentence as if they just cut in some B-roll

I literally cannot respect anyone who actually liked this movie
>>
>>64112570
Kek
>>
the script took one day to finish
>>
Why didn't they put some rebel soldiers and commandos in the millenium falcon when they went to the first orders base? Can it really only seat three or four people?
>>
>>64112613
No, it's a light freighter, you could probably fit like 30 people on it, they just needed a way to set up Han's death
>>
>>64110239
We don't know how long it takes to travel through hyperspace. The OT implies hours, perhaps days.
>>
>>64112570
They asked him if he could get them in and he confidently confirmed and signed up to do it.

Han says he likes him because Fin was being confident and capable in the face of a dangerous mission.

Most of these complaints are valid but this one is nitpicky.
>>
>>64112788
Literally all he says is "I can do it" and then they awkwardly cut to everyone pausing for Han to say "I like this guy"

It's just bad editing and it's there to make the viewer like Finn despite his utter worthlessness to that point

When it cuts back to Finn it's clear that during the take he never actually stopped talking, but they cut away to the awkward pause for Han to give him praise.

Has anyone on /tv/ ever actually been on a film set or done any editing?
>>
>>64110285
Because Rey is her niece you dense fuck.
>>
>>64112853
Oh stfu. Finn literally said he can save their star system from destruction, that's why Han Solo said "I like him". Finn is the right guy in the right place.
>>
>>64110175
When she noticed something he didn't he had this very "Fuck I'm getting old" look on his face and he saw a possible protege in her.
>>
>>64112853
obviously you have and i am happy you pointed that out.
>>
>>64113014
Thought it was more the look he gave to c3p0 in OT when c3p0 had good info on the falcon.
Annoyed as if it was obvious,but too proud to admit that he didn't know.
>>
>>64112968
Even though he gives no specifics as to what he knows and then admits that he doesn't know shit a few minutes later
>>
>>64112702
People have a problem with the new movie because it apparently became instantaneous.
>>
139 minutes
>>
>>64110147
I agree, the pace was bothersome. It actually felt kind of like watching a highlight reel.
>>
>>64110147

the concept of days does not exist in fucking planet-hopping space movies, anon.
>>
>>64113114

yeah this is weird because it's such an obvious fanwank by jj to keep the plot moving.

i think it's bullshit that fighter jets can hyperspace anyway, why would you even have capital ships if your fighters can launch from a planet's atmosphere into another planet's atmosphere (bypassing shields and defenses)
>>
No one had to eat or take a shit which is bs.
>>
File: 1439985955033.jpg (3 MB, 3600x2700) Image search: [Google]
1439985955033.jpg
3 MB, 3600x2700
>>64113354
>why didn't they show all the cahracters sleeping, eating, taking a shit. why isn't the movie 55 hours long?
>>
>>64113327
because capital ships can carry heavier firepower than a fighter can

Rebel fighters have always had hyperdrive even since the OT, whereas the Empire built TIEs without hyperdrive to make them easier to mass produce and focused on using capital ships as carriers
>>
>>64113428
I would have liked to see Rey on the toilet
>>
>>64112853
Autism
>>
>>64112927
Obi Wan is Leia's brother?
>>
>>64112570
That's a very jewish move by JJ desu, not jewish in the money-grabbing sense (although the movie as a whole certainly is), but more jewish in that it's a sneaky and underhanded move. Think about it: everyone loves Han and people try to emulate those they like both consciously and subconsciously, so when Han says "I like this guy", a line obviously approved by JJ, we are 'told' to like that stupid nigger.
>>
>>64113354
Rey ate oatmeal at the start
>>
>>64113637
they ate in that cafe where Rey found the lightsaber as well
>>
>nobody was about to sneeze but then it went away
>nobody has a heart attack or gets an aneurysm and dies midway through the film and the characters have to make do
>apparently nobody in starwars gets sweaty or gives of smells after not showering, using deodorant/antiperspirant or changing clothes ever
>pretty sure I didn't see anyone drop something by mistake and have to pick it up again
>literally nobody had one of those moments where their mind goes blank for a sec and they can't think of the word they want

what a shitfest
>>
Why does a vent in the wall of the Prison complex lead into a chute that leads to a Trash compactor that can be controlled from any console in the ship?
>>
>>64110147

This whole movie made me shit all over of my seat in protest
>>
>>64113723
>>apparently nobody in starwars gets sweaty
Fin would like to have a word with you
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.