[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the 'n' word
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: spike-lee.jpg (162 KB, 640x402) Image search: [Google]
spike-lee.jpg
162 KB, 640x402
>"I'm not against the word, (though I am) and I use it, but not excessively. And some people speak that way. But, Quentin is infatuated with that word. What does he want to be made -- an honorary black man?"

Thoughts, /tv/?
>>
He's a nigger
>>
File: based clint.jpg (293 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
based clint.jpg
293 KB, 2560x1920
> "A guy like him should shut his face"
- Clint Eastwood on Spike Lee.
>>
Tarantino is a troll and a secret racist. spike lee knew this all along
>>
>>64109565
>listening to anything spike lee says
lol
>>
The only QT movies iv'e seen are Django Unchained and the Hateful Eight and the word nigger being said a lot in those movies make sense given the time period the movies are set in.
So to me it seems that Spike Lee is being a baby here but i could be wrong.
>>
>>64109565
>go to see a film
>it's a joint
fuck you spike lee
>>
ITS A BLACK MALE THING
>>
>>64109772
This quote was pulled sometime after Pulp Fiction.
>>
>>64109565
What about the U and F words?
>>
Spike Lee can blow a whale
>>
as far as I'm concerned, uno farto is basically a black male, culturally.

Spike is a fcking hack who's best movie was either inside man or Malcolm X, he wishes he was as talented as QT
>>
>>64109565
Spike Lee is blatantly a little bit racist, having his bias be towards black people.
Quentin ALSO really like black people.

I think Spike Lee just childishly gets annoyed at the idea that a white guy is trying to act like he fits in his culture. I do remember an interview with quentin where he was "trying to sound black" and it was really cringy. The first movie he ever made, My Bestfriends Birthday, he randomly says "fuck yo mama"
Spike Lee doesn't like how racist against whites Quentin is because it forces Lee to realize how racist he himself is

#detectivecuck
>>
>>64109565
But Tarantino actually does wantto be an honorary black man
>>
>>64109842
Spikes best movie was 25th hour
>>
>>64109638
>old white man is a racist bigot
shocking
>>
>>64109842

Do the Right Thing was dope.

Until of course in the end, when he really didn't do the right thing
>>
>>64109868
Agreed. Inside Man is a close second.
>>
>>64109565
meme director that literally never made a good movie. hates tarantino because he made the type of films with black characters that he wishes he had made.
>>
I hate every single movie by that midget Spike Lee
>>
>>64109868
I marathoned that whole movie the other day, not as good as old boy.
>>
>>64110067
Now go home and get your fucking fire-hydrant.
>>
>>64109902
"Didn't do the right thing at the end" ? What's THAT supposed to mean ? Spike made the film that has distinctive voice of his own particular generation. The sharper the edge of voice, the more hater it creates. I kinda understand the reaction of people like you as much as I wonder why people like you don't give any effort to appreciate the work like his. Have you checked a film like "Clockers", "Jangle Fever", or "Get On The Bus". You will see what kind of filmmaker he has been.
>>
>>64109565
What about the "G" word and the "Y" word used to curse racist murricuns?
>>
File: giardello.jpg (42 KB, 530x381) Image search: [Google]
giardello.jpg
42 KB, 530x381
>>64109789
Only post in this thread that matters

Anon did the right thing
>>
>honor-anything
>black
>>
I saw someone say it in a previous thread, but he's a living meme.
How can you be so anti racism and walk around acting like a fucking Al Jolson blackface caricature?
The fuck?
>>
Haha, he is implying there's honor in being a nigga
>>
IT'S A BLACK MALE THANG AAIIIGHT
>>
>>64110067
Stop making Eurodisco songs, Jim
>>
File: SJW.jpg (215 KB, 800x1058) Image search: [Google]
SJW.jpg
215 KB, 800x1058
>>64109891
>criticising a POC is waycis
>>
>>64109565
>What does he want to be made -- an honorary black man?"

Yes.

Decide for yourself whether that's a bad or good thing.
>>
>>64109565
>I am not against the word although I am

Why does anybody take him seriously?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.