[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWars/c omments/3y8f8r/spoilers_
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: TRAITOR'.gif (1 MB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
TRAITOR'.gif
1 MB, 500x209
https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3y8f8r/spoilers_swtfa_early_draft_script_leaked_info/
Phasma had a chance to be as cool as TR-8R.
This is just depressing
>>
Holy shit you visit reddit too? I love that site man. Everyone on 4chan hates it for some reason lol
>>
>>64108884
>Implying I visit REDDIT everyday until one day my REDDIT loving eyes wonder on a REDDIT post and I can finally show it to /tv/ to be cool and join in with their SHITTY BUZZWORD MEMES
Fuck off, the link has already gained traction around the world because it's Star Wars and thats what everyone cares about right now
>>
Speaking of missed chances, did anyone else not like how Finn was able to hold himself against Kylo Ren during the lightsaber fight? I feel like Kylo should have just been able to slaughter him no problem, considering Finn is not a force user and has no proper experience using a lightsaber, and also that Kylo fucked up Lukes academy
>>
>>64108850
that is SO MUCH better

what the fuck happened?
>>
>>64108977
well kylo obviously just played around with finn, until finn got that lucky hit in then kylo beat his ass quickly
>>
This sounds a lot better but they still have
>new Death Star
>that can destroy the entire New Republic in one shot
>no space battles
>>
>>64108977
How was Finn able to hold himself? He was just defending while Kylo attacked furiously with no control (slicing trees, hitting rocks) and he finally fucked up Finn. And Kylo probably wasn't in a lightsaber fight in a long time, if he ever was in one

You can see in the beggining when he stops the blaster mid air how calm he is and in control so he's more powerful with the force. After killing Han Solo he wasn't calm or in control, he didn't stop the chewwie blaster and got hit (same blaster that killed 3 stormtroopers in one hit) and was just a complete mess physically and mentally troughout

And for Rey, he didn't even want to kill her, he wanted her to be his apprentice, I suspect he knows more about her than we are told
>>
This shit is no less retarded than a final version.
>>
>it is now perfectly fine to reddt
fuck you
>>
It's different and there are parts of it that would've been better (i.e waiting to take off the mask, the rey v kylo fight and interrogation, maz having a random lightsaber, Han being colder, etc.) but as for the rest of it I don't think it would've been as enjoyable as the version we got.

I don't like how Finn, Rey, and Poe would've been in this version.
>>
>>64108850
>unironically spamming your reddit blog shit AGAiN after your thread was rightfully deleted the first time
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.