[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the most divisive movie ever?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Batman_forever_ver7.jpg (34 KB, 236x350) Image search: [Google]
Batman_forever_ver7.jpg
34 KB, 236x350
Is this the most divisive movie ever?
>>
>>64108589
I cannot sanction this buffoonery.
>>
>>64108589
I don't mind Batcamp, but Jim Carrey ruined this movie because the studio forced Schumacher to cast him and let him "do his thing" back when he was at the height of his popularity.
Tommy Lee Jones looked so frustrated in that movie, and I heard Val Kilmer actually got into a physical altercation with Schumacher.

Nicole Kidman was banging hot though.
>>
>>64108589
No, everybody I have ever talked to agrees that it's shit.
>>
File: batgirlsilverstone1.jpg (27 KB, 256x527) Image search: [Google]
batgirlsilverstone1.jpg
27 KB, 256x527
Batgirl?
More like Fatgirl!
>>
>>64112183
Wrong movie senpai
>>
It used to be my favorite when I was a kid. It's okay.
>>
it's up there but it's not only god forgives tier

id put it in the same area as starship troopers; divisive, but not really vehemently so
>>
>>64108589
I love the poster
>>
>>64108589
One of my favorite movies as a kid,
Batman Returns was a bit too dark for me and Batman & Robin had too many adult-oriented jokes like Batcreditcard but this one was perfect, it was the most memorable for me.
>>
>>64108589
please let's start a meme to counter the "prequels were good and liked by everyone" insani-meme....

you didn't like batman forever? GO BACK TO REDDIT.

"Batman forever was fun and vital, without taking itself seriously unlike nolan's "muh serious business" batman saga"

"excellent combat sequences, more properly suited to the comic book character of batman"

"top tier, colorful villains"
>>
>>64112973
I don't think that's how memes work anon.
>>
>>64112973
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>64113308
The voices in their head.
>>
>>64108589
I marathoned the whole movie over the holidays with my wife's kids, they loved it.
>>
File: ManofSteelFinalPoster.jpg (51 KB, 295x437) Image search: [Google]
ManofSteelFinalPoster.jpg
51 KB, 295x437
Nope
>>
Watched Batman & Robin yesterday, I actually kinda liked it. It's just like an episode of the Adam West series turned into a feature length film. It was a little bit too long though, and Batman and Robin themselves very poorly acted, but why was this film such a controversy at its time? Because bat nipples?
>>
>>64113574
It's really not like Batman '66
It's cringey camp instead of silly camp
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.