[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Entire sun magically goes out >It's kinda chilly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: no sun.jpg (20 KB, 930x523) Image search: [Google]
no sun.jpg
20 KB, 930x523
>Entire sun magically goes out
>It's kinda chilly
>>
The sun disappearing doesn't mean everything flash freezes.
>>
>>64108355
why wasn't this scene in the movie?
>>
The part in the trailer when Kylo turns on his lightsaber wasnt in the movie

Also why did he keep slapping himself during the fight? To pump out blood from the wound?
>>
>>64108409
He was cold. Haven't you ever heard of "To Build A Fire"?
>>
>>64108409

The dark side is fueled by pain and adrenaline, he's hitting the wound to psyche himself up
>>
>>64108409
He's literally getting off to the pain because he's an edgelord.
>>
>>64108409
it was in Reys vision
Pain is like fuel for the Dark Side users
>>
>>64108409
To show Finn and Rey how tough he is.
>>
>>64108355
>magically goes out
Is this a "didn't watch the movie" general?
>>
>>64108355
I was more concerned with the fact that there was still gravity once the sun went out.
>>
>>64108586
except he didn't use any force powers during the fight
>>
File: 1392331785507.gif (1 MB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
1392331785507.gif
1 MB, 500x350
>>64108690

It's a physics messup.

It's not a big stack of wood and you can suck the fire off it.
That's not the way a star works.

The fact that the beam travels in hyperspeed and hits planets within seconds is also retarded.
>>
>>64108739
hmm
>>
>>64108739

Gravity comes from the planet you're standing on.

In your case, Earth. Not the sun
>>
>>64108739
Time to go back to school.
>>
>first order can't locate and detain a single droid
>something fucking jawas were able to do with a little remote control
>tie fighter struggles to escape the star destroyer hanger
>if only star destroyers had shield generators keeping things from leaving the hanger bay
>if only the empire had tractor beam technology
>oh wait... they fucking do. guess they just forgot

god this movie is so shit, I don't understand the shilling. if you had this movies dick any further up your ass you'd be its balls.
>>
>>64109545
Also, they sent like 15 X-wings and 4 people aboard the millennium falcon to fight a whole planet. And then they just park the millennium falcon and leave it alone for like half an hour and no first order guys find and destroy it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.