[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Qui Gon have good judgement?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Did Qui Gon have good judgement?
>>
He was a good friend
>>
In the long term, yeah.
>>
He had enough judgment to tell the Jedi had lost their way.
>>
>>64105655

Anakin did destroy the Sith and bring balance to the Force, it just took about 50 dead kids and to get his hand cut off by his kid.

The need of the many, padawan.
>>
Yes he saw in between the dark and the light side
>>
If he were alive to train Anakin I doubt Anakin would have been so arrogant.
He would have also been able to get an earlier idea about Dooku's betrayal.
>>
>>64105655
I mean, if your viewpoint is that causing the deaths of BILLIONS upon BILLIONS of innocent beings is a good thing, yes. If not, then no.
>>
>>64106490
From my point of view they were evil
>>
File: 1439096409967.jpg (12 KB, 392x350) Image search: [Google]
1439096409967.jpg
12 KB, 392x350
The Jedi all seemed to agree with the idea of bringing balance to the force but it not cross their minds that bringing balance would obviously mean either making more Sith or culling the Jedi?
>>
>>64105686
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
>>
you mean qui gon' gin?
>>
>>64105655
No since Anakin was his fault. And his plans were completely illogical.
And he was a compulsive gambler, cheater and liar.
>>
>>64106304
I think Qui Gon might have sided with him.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.