[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>refuses to do his job and quits >becomes obsessed with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: finn.jpg (21 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
finn.jpg
21 KB, 600x300
>refuses to do his job and quits
>becomes obsessed with some dumb white girl he doesn't really know
>gets offered an interesting, well-paying job
>walks away from it to help the dumb white girl
>almost gets killed multiple times
>not really good at anything

So much for having a "diverse" cast, this is basically the worst role model for black kids they could have put on screen
>>
OGGA MOOGA
>>
>>64104452
Why is his character supposed to be a role model for black kids in your eyes?

Oh wait. My bad. Nigger nigger nigger nigger, You got me. Great post.
>>
>>64104452
Finn was the most 'human' person in the movie.
>>
Young black boy who grew up in a violent situation leaves the life to find a legitimate work, along the way he finds it won't be as easy as he thought it would be , he dBm runs into his niggas from the life of violence and they call him a traitor. Despite this he finds that just running from his Situation will never help and instead must work to fight against the oppressive life he once knew

Idk op, seems pretty solid imo
>>
he was the best part of the movie, imo

i felt rey was unrelatable, maybe Disney is trying to sell toys to orphan girls or something?
>>
Finn was based, why so mad?
>>
>refuses to be murder robot with no free will, chooses freedom and justice

>grows fond of a person who saves his life multiple times

>gets offered a chance to run away from everything

>chooses to serve a higher purpose and pay back his debt to the person he owes his life to

>puts himself in harm's way despite not being the best of the best, and plays an instrumental role in multiple victories
>>
>>64104452

he was pretty ok in the movie, its just that its so quick that he had to turn against The Order considering he grew up with his fellow Stormtroopers. Just like snap ok I don't want to follow your orders anymore
>>
Did he not get his spine literally melted by a lightsaber like what the fuck
>>
>>64105791
>>64105791
>Freedom and justice

Hello there reddit
>>
>>64104452
The character didn't make much sense. He was supposedly trained from birth to be a soldier, yet he runs away and he's some wise-cracking everyman. I would've liked a bit more back story with him struggling to come to terms with living in the real world. But that would've made the film too complicated so we're stuck with a mishmash of paper-thin personalities.
>>
Can someone cut together the scene of him holding the dying trooper's hand and then with no transition him blasting the shit out of the star destroyer bay?
>>
Minority here.
I'd be lying if I haven't done the same for some white pussy.
>>
>>64104452

>Won't kill civilians
>Kills at least two dozen people escaping in a Tie Fighter

I thought that was a bit weird. I guess the First Order soldiers weren't innocent, but still, he takes to killing very quickly.
>>
File: bro.gif (2 MB, 510x316) Image search: [Google]
bro.gif
2 MB, 510x316
>>64105379
>>
>>64104452
Ummm how about

>a good guy that never became brainwashed by the Order because of a slip in their logistics sees and participates in the bloodshed of civilians literally for no other reason but Kylo's edge boner
>has no one to talk to because his only 'friend' (or so we assume) is dead and he's expected to kill for people that treat him like shit and want to destroy a good cause
>inspired by Poe's defiance, decides to do some good thing for somebody once in his life
>the guy treats him like a friend, wants to know him
>meets Rey and quickly forms something never had before in his life with her, a friendship and alliance and also they have a lot in common
>the Resistance treat him like one of their own
>he feels like he belongs and that he is more than a stormtrooper, a human
>>
>>64106486
>what is self defense
>>
>>64106486
This is literally all of Star Wars

Leia in particular is a fucking goon in Episode V, Lando had to drag her away from battle a few times near the end.
>>
File: giphy.gif (972 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
972 KB, 500x281
>>64106538
That scene reminded me of this and I let out an audible chuckle.
>>
white pussy is just that alluring

he wanted to give her the BBC the whole time
>>
>>64104452
You forgot "chimps out on authority figure trying to apprehend a fugitive." and "dindunuffin against said authority, and everyone acts like the authority is the villain and not just a peace officer doing his duty."
>>
>>64106645
This
White guys will never experience what it's like to be a minority kissing a white girl. Forbidden fruit is fantastic.
>>
File: output_DJrUcC.gif (3 MB, 510x316) Image search: [Google]
output_DJrUcC.gif
3 MB, 510x316
>>64106623
>>
>>64104452

>Implying you wouldn't run scared shitless from the first order

I like to think the reason he decides to join the resistance is because POE gave his life to help him escape, (Unaware he lived) so he felt guilt to possibly the first authentic friendship he ever made and to lose it so quickly that every time he tries to run and hide he kept feeling like he had to pay POE back in some way which makes him decide to inform the resistance of info about the first order, then when he see's POE was alive he decides to stay.
>>
>>64104621
>>>/pol/
>>
What an ass
>>
>>64106645
If I was a girl, I'd make him my bf, call him babe and let him pound my pussy and butthole doggystyle and be my cute protective husbando
>>
>>64106994

Thanks m8, now I know that the kikes should be gassed and that Trump will save the world.
>>
>>64104452

At the very least, it'll be more believable to see him become skilled from the experiences of the next two movies, compared to Rey who's already good at a bunch of different things.

> "diverse" cast

>Black lead can't do anything and repeatedly gets smacked around and needs rescue

>Asian mercenary group on Han's freighter.

At least Poe was a good pilot.
>>
>>64107165
>Asian mercenary group on Han's freighter.
Yeah using The Raid actors was just so forced and was in no way cool

Finn's also a great character.
>>
>>64107085
good now stay there you edgy twat
>>
>>64104452
For some reason it felt like Poe had imprinted on Finn, and after they crashed Finn was trying to take on some of Poes mannerisms.
>>
TRAITOR
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.