[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watching The Martian >the scene near the beginning when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1446293535638.png (113 KB, 1024x776) Image search: [Google]
1446293535638.png
113 KB, 1024x776
>watching The Martian
>the scene near the beginning when he goes to the crew room and checks the belongings of the team
>mfw the first thought that crossed my mind is that if I was in his situation I would sniff the fuck out of the used female crew underwear
Am I the only one?
>>
Sheeeeiiiitttt
>>
>>64103261
why would anyone want to smell a grill's asscrack on some used panties?
>>
Gross.
>>
Poor alien
>>
Why was he walking around some xenomorph eggs in just a shirt and pants?
>>
>>64104827
>expecting anything even remotely close to intelligence from a nigger
>>
>>64103741
you haven't lived until you have, m8
>>
>>64103741
EVERYONE LOOK

POINT AND LAUGH AT THE FAG

HAHAHAHA
>>
to be honest familia I wouldn't mind sniffing the used underwear of that cute girl with the white hair and glasses
and to be fully honest I wouldn't mind her pissing on my face either
>>
>>64105617
I hope you've been watching Halt and Catch Fire
>>
>>64105635
I haven't. Why? Is there a lot of pissed in the face by cute girls in it?
>>
File: 1420822234309.png (222 KB, 308x331) Image search: [Google]
1420822234309.png
222 KB, 308x331
>>64103741
>not wanting to smell that wet pussy stank
>>
He took a deep sniff of the little shit bag of the scientist girl (one of them Mara sisters)
>>
>>64105488
>>64105583
i'll pass thx :^)
>>
>>64105698
Yes. She's a dirty punk girl who pisses on the elf with the eyebrows from the Hobbit's face
>>
>>64105740
literally going to download that shit right now

It is not a coincidence that she does on a show what I want her to do on me. It's fate.
FATE.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.