[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just watched the entire 10 episode series of Making a Murderer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
I just watched the entire 10 episode series of Making a Murderer? Do you think Avery really did commit the crime? What strikes me as a little bit odd is that Avery nor his family never refer to the actual Documentary that was being made. The cameramen also always remain mute and never reveal what they think is happening. It was rivetting and pretty gross if half of what is presented is actually true, but I can't help but think that things are taken out of context.
>>
>>64102979
when you make an omelet you gotta break a few eggs
>>
>>64102979
When you murder a Auto Trader photographer in your bedroom you gotta cut off all her hair and slit her throat and shoot her in the head and stab her and make all the dna disappear
>>
>>64102979
Like every documentary project, things are skewed.

They kind of played off some of the crazier shit Steven Avery did when he was younger, but no matter any sugar coating they put on things, it is very clear (having read much of the court documents) that there has been seriously shady and fucked up things going on up there. From the sheriff's office to that slimy as fuck defense attorney for Brendan to Brendan's brother and father having some weird vendetta against Steven (and coincidentally being the only other people in the area when she was supposedly killed and the only corroboration of their alibis was done by each other) and all the way up to the judges involved.

It's bullshit and hopefully something comes from the pressure this series puts on that state/county.
>>
>>64103055
>literally describing a scene from a book he's read (Kiss the Girls)
>t-that's what r-r-really happened, judge!
>>
>tfw you just wanted to go to the bombfire
>>
>>64103120
Should I talk about this series on facebook? Itmight be a little too dark for the holidays. But its kinda similar with Jinx where Robert Durst was arrested
>>
>>64102979
what kinda grinds my gears about this hole thing was about Teresa Halbach's remains were found that a bonfire can reduce a persons's body to only bits of bone. I don't think thats possible. The corpse would be charred but it would still have a human shape. This doesn't exonerate Stephen Avery, but it does point out that the cops didn't do shit in figuring out what actually happened.
>>
i felt really bad for the retarded kid, like clearly he had no fucking idea what was going on. after the confession to rape and murder, he's like "when can i get back to school", and later on just wanted to watch wrestlemania

seeing him , a few years older and him being a fat, sad moonface looking fucker at the trail in the last episode was some fucked up shit.
>>
YEAH
YEAH
YEAH
YEAH

DIDN'T WANNA SEEM LIKE A NO GOOD PERSON YEAH
>>
>tfw only one episode in and i don't get the memes yet
wait for me bros
>>
White trash got what he deserved
>>
Deputy "Do not remember specifically" Dvorak
>>
Is mid-west America that braindead?
>>
>>64105534
YES
>>
>>64104164
Its the same concept as cremation. Albeit not as hot hence the pieces of bone still there. With a decent accelerant that burns pretty hot I don't think this is out the realms of possibility at all
>>
>>64103169
He just wanted to go to the last period of school and catch some Wrestlemania...
>>
>>64104164
>>64105691
>The casket or container is placed in the cremation chamber, where the temperature is raised to approximately 1400 degrees to 1800 degrees Fahrenheit. After approximately 2 to 2 1/2 hours, all organic matter is consumed by heat or evaporation. The remaining bone fragments are known as cremated remains.

>A well-stoked wood bonfire can exceed temperatures of about 1,100 degrees Celsius (2,012 degrees Fahrenheit), which easily melts aluminum. The heat value of wood varies, with pinon pine and osage orange being among the best heat producers and willow and balsam fir providing less than half the heat; in addition, green wood reduces heat by roughly 50 percent. The final stage in a wood fire, charcoal, burns the hottest.

Source: Google
>>
Starting episode three it's hard to imagine how they could drag this out for seven more if there isn't serious issues with the Teresa case.
>>
>>64106251

well, guess what?....
>>
>>64105994
welp, maybe he did do it after all.
>>
>>64106251
>>64107007
>>64105994
>Just happens to line up with the Avery lawsuit
>literally no one else even suspected
>illegal searches
>god told the lady where to find the car
>Colborn calling about the rav4 days before it is found
>the entire timeline created from a coerced confession by a cognitively limited child
>inconsistencies between story and actual evidence that remains were moved, corpse was transported in the back of the car
>Lenk and Colborn being involved in case despite conflict of interest and saying they werent involved
>Lenk and Colborn happen to find the bullet and keys in places that had been searched prior with no results
>Lenk inconsistent testimony
>no blood/dna evidence of where murder/ rape were claimed to have happened vs dna in car
>unscientific testing and using invalid results as evidence
>jury members that were related to the Sheriffs office, clear conflict of interest
>adding new jury member
>>
>>64107007
He may have. I don't particularly care for Steven Avery, but so many things about the case the DA presented just stink.

Someone went back to through the old evidence to find Avery's blood, broke a tamper-proof seal and harvested Avery's blood. Likely the only people with access to that blood were law enforcement. What possible reason could anyone in law enforcement have to tamper with and destroy evidence and collect Steve Avery's blood?
>>
>>64107007
Just started Ep. 4 and I have no idea if he did it or not. Brendan obviously didn't do anything and just got pushed around because he was related to Steve and dumber than he was.

But I have no idea if Steve did it. I feel like some of the interviews he gave with the News when the Teresa story broke could be seen as evasive or he was holding something back, but I don't see why he would do it. You could say he thought he was above the law because of his overturned conviction, and that he could get away with anything, but that's not his character at all. The dude just wanted to work at the Salvage Yard. Maybe he is dumb enough to kill someone like that and poorly dispose of the evidence, but I don't see why he would.
>>
This might be the most depressing show ever.
>>
I know Brendan is borderline retarded, but I can't feel sorry for him. He sunk his own ship. Anyone dumb enough to tell the cops that they murdered someone probably isn't fit for reality anyway.
>>
>>64109543
>t-they got to my head mom!

They literally just asked him to tell the truth lol
>>
File: JUST.jpg (123 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
123 KB, 1280x720
literally how is this guy calling in plates for no reason that he has no recollection of

i'm about to throw up
>>
>>64110687
Yeah

Yeah

Yeah
>>
>>64106251
the show is a bit to long, 7 or 8 episodes would've been enough, also not every episode had to be 60 minutes long, I watched The Jinx recently and that was much better paced with 6 episodes with a running time of 37 to 50 minutes per ep
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.