[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I please have 3 hours of my life back?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: the-hateful-eight-poster1.jpg (123 KB, 535x731) Image search: [Google]
the-hateful-eight-poster1.jpg
123 KB, 535x731
Can I please have 3 hours of my life back?
>>
Why? This movie was hilarious.
>>
for what? so you can post ebin memes on 4chan
>>
>>64101406
3 hours of characters giving speeches and a fuckin gay interracial blowjob scene
>>
Cristoph Waltz acted well throughout and i thought he did a good impression of Tim Roth's stomach wound scene in Reservoir dogs.
>>
>>64101384
Sir I'd be willing to give you a refund for the first hour but any wasted time past that point is your own fault as you knew exactly what you were watching, you knew what you got yourself into, but instead of turning it off you made the choice to continue watching.
>>
>>64101434
Literally the funniest part. If you weren't amused by Samuel L Jackson's maniacal laughter I'm afraid you've been taking /pol/ too seriously.
>>
I give it a 9.5/10. There was literally nothing I disliked about it but everyone would bitch if I said it was 10/10. I have better taste than 95% of the people here though so I'm sure a lot of people won't agree with my rating.
>>
floptino
>>
File: 1433533540236.jpg (20 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
1433533540236.jpg
20 KB, 333x333
>>64101706
>I have better taste than 95% of the people here though so I'm sure a lot of people won't agree with my rating.
>>
INTERRACIAL GAY ORAL RAPE
>>
kiss this and mf that and suck my big black stuff and stick it in your mouth and suck it
>>
>>64101751
brilliant retort
>>
File: Fedora_frog.jpg (16 KB, 231x244) Image search: [Google]
Fedora_frog.jpg
16 KB, 231x244
>>64101706
>I give it a 9.5/10. There was literally nothing I disliked about it but everyone would bitch if I said it was 10/10. I have better taste than 95% of the people here though so I'm sure a lot of people won't agree with my rating.

Why'd you leave reddit m8?
>>
OP, you don't like warm black dingus?
Are you racist?
>>
>>64101706
>Watching Cuckantino flicks
>Better taste than 95% of the people here

>/v/edditors who think cuckantino flicks and capeshit are of artistic merit
>>
>>64101706

Reddit: The Post.
>>
File: 1434773130846.jpg (154 KB, 557x595) Image search: [Google]
1434773130846.jpg
154 KB, 557x595
>tfw when you're 2 hours into this shit movie but its too late to bail out now and you gotta watch the last hour
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.