[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>put on the new hip flick that everyone is raving about >it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1445514852521.png (516 KB, 680x418) Image search: [Google]
1445514852521.png
516 KB, 680x418
>put on the new hip flick that everyone is raving about
>it's completely devoid of artistic merit
>it has no depth
>shitty one liners and memes
>turn it off 10 mins in

Why is it so difficult to have taste in 2015?
>>
>>64101375
Im gonna take a wild guess you're talking about the martian
>>
>>64101375
Movies are a failed medium. There is no such thing as a good movie anymore.
>>
I have a friend who literally cannot tell good acting from bad acting and good dialogue from bad dialogue. She liked Jurassic world and all the. Jurassic park sequels and all the Alien sequels because they addled stuff to their universes.

I think she may have legit autism.
>>
>Watching amerifat hollyjew flicks
>Surprised when they're devoid of artistic merit

>>64101471
Is she at least qt? Not many women can appreciate cinema.
>>
File: Malick.jpg (126 KB, 482x378) Image search: [Google]
Malick.jpg
126 KB, 482x378
>>64101467
I'll have to disagree.
>>
>>64101471
>I have a friend who literally cannot tell good acting from bad acting and good dialogue from bad dialogue.
I'm the same way. Kinda sucks to not know what people are talking about when they said X did a great performance.
>>
>>64101471
Women have never understood art. It is a mystery to them.

Caravaggio may as well be some hobo who does portraits for $5 at the side of the read.
>>
>>64101510
>Kinda sucks to not know what people are talking about when they said X did a great performance.

Yeah, sucks to be lazy and stupid. Sucks to not pay attention and actually care about what you watch. Sucks to be reddit: the human.
>>
>>64101585
Nah, it's a perceptual bias due to neurological differences, dipshit.

>Muh tribalism
>>
artistic merit means you're pretending to like it
>>
>>64101616
>Nah, it's a perceptual bias due to neurological differences, dipshit.

Bet you believe in ADHD and depression too. Fucking pathetic.
>>
>want to talk about film
>nothing but plebs saying "The ending suked" or "dat ending" or "nothing happens" or "overrated" or "dat cinematography" or "da acting suked" or "da directing suked" or "the story suked" or "the writing suked" or "da plot suked" or "disappointing" or "cliche" or 500 blanket statements that mean nothing other than a giant sign saying "i'm a stupid fucking pleb don't listen to me"
>>
>>64101585
Calm your fucking autism.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.