[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One question: Why did THAT scene have to happen? You know the one.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: rsz_hateful_8-578x289.jpg (44 KB, 578x289) Image search: [Google]
rsz_hateful_8-578x289.jpg
44 KB, 578x289
One question: Why did THAT scene have to happen? You know the one.
>>
>>64100265
Directors self insert.
>>
File: dingus.jpg (65 KB, 741x425) Image search: [Google]
dingus.jpg
65 KB, 741x425
>>64100265
Which scene?
>>
>>64100265
you mean the scene where KURT RUSSELL DIES? idk
>>
>>64100279
Pretty much this.

It's like the Pulp Fiction scene where Wallace is getting railed. Does any normal dude want to see that shit? Fuck no!

Tarantino is simply a closeted fag that loves black dudes, and he inserts his desires in his films.
>>
I still cant believe the black dingus was actually in the movie, Tarentino is an absolute madman!
>>
>>64100265
tarantino's huge crush on samuel jackson. and he just wanted to portray his fantasy through film
>>
Is this movie worth the 3 hours?
>>
>>64100521
its not bad, but no way in hell is it great. pacing is crazy slow though. so youll feel those (near) 3 hours.
>>
>>64100265
In ancient war times when the enemy was defeated they wouldnt kill them instead theyd rape them as a sign of dominace and supperiorty
So what Major did wasnt that out of line
>>
WARM
>>
DINGUS
>>
>>64100583
what does it mean for a man to have sexual fantasies of wanting to be raped?
>>
>>64100583
fags
>>
>>64100265
The entire point of the movie is summed up in the name of the last chapter. The scene was an inspirational message of the man rising up against his oppressors.
>>
>>64100521

If you like Kurt Russell and Sam Jackson, then yes, it's worth it, as both of them are great in this flick.

Goggins and the chick do a good job as well.

While I could go without the whole dick sucking scene, it was used to antagonize a character in the film and meant to be taken as fictitious.
>>
>>64100583

Uh....no.

They weren't faggots back then, either.
>>
>>64100564
Django was already slow af... I think I'll pass this one.
>>
>>64100713
jesus fuck go back to /v/

ritalin generation i swear
>>
Clue: Wild West Edition
>>
Q was trying to be shocking, but he couldn't even bring himself to use the word cock. He just kept using wussy terms like dingus and johnson. Beat it, Q.
>>
>>64100265
The story was to trigger and anger Bruce Derns character into doing something so Sam could justifiably kill him.

It was showed in the movie for similar reasons. Basically, if the scene triggered and/or angered you, you'd be the bruce dern character.
>>
overall good movie. the first half, i think, in repeat viewings will be hard. first half is all character establishment, which works, but you come out of the movie fundamentally understanding their characters so the first half doesn't resonate as much. love the ending too though
>>
hateful 8 is basically a buncha cunts try to out cunt eachother, then two cunts realize they can survive if they stop bein' cunts for a sec
>>
>>64100330

THIS.

Cuckatino wants to suck off a black dude after he sucks on Uma's toes.
>>
>>64100943
To be fair though, I'm not sure the word cock was widely used as a euphemism until more recently. I found it oft-putting too, but the words dingus and johnson might actually be more historically correct. Not sure though.
>>
A seasoned military general knowing that his antagonist is outnumbered and trapped allows himself to be baited into a position of weakness.

Gang executes group of people in the cabin. New smaller group enter the cabin. Gang change tactics and die.

Brother in the basement stops shooting from below.

Movie opens with shot of Christ on the cross. Imagery is meaningless.

Black character's experience of racial discrimination is the single defining element of his character. Tolerates racism against Mexicans.

Tim Roth drops his high toned accent when he drops the pretense of being the hangman. Adopts early 80s cockney punker accent.

Implying all stew doesn't pretty much taste the same.

Tarantino sitting back thinking he solved America. Just feeling a warm glow that he'll be accepte in the hood wearing his Fubu sweater and Kangol beret. Just a straight homie bro doin' his jazz waltz shuffle and getting a pass saying the N word.

Leo and Christof and Uma and Travolta and Bruce not returning his calls.

Not fixing the fucking gunshot riddled broken hinged door.

Kurt was great.
>>
>>64103404
His antagonist wasn't outnumbered, it was even, and he would have died easily if he tried to reveal them.

Gang couldn't execute him in the same way since this guy had a gun and could easily shoot her instantly if they aren't perfect with killing him.

Brother was only able to shoot once since he knew where Samuel was, after that he might have accidentally hit his sister.

That's true, Tarantino generally has shit imagery.

I wouldn't say it's the only defining element, but it does have an overbearing focus. Like most people discriminated against he only cares about himself.

What's the issue with this? He created a persona to be the hangman with that accent.

This seemed a little farfetched.

I don't think he thought this, but he is a little obsessed with racial issues without properly addressing them.

Yeah.

They didn't have time, that's a pretty serious fix to do with the little time they had.

Yeah.
>>
>>64103404
>>64103593
Wasn't the deal with the stew was that it was fresh stew made that morning as opposed to the three day old stew it would have to be for Bob's story to be correct? I could tell the difference between the two, especially if the conceit is that it's been simmering for three days as opposed to today's refrigeration and reheating. I can kind of see that. It's not great storytelling but it makes logical sense.
>>
>>64100265
tarantino has more gay sex scenes in his movies than straight ones

make of that what you will :^)
>>
I like how Jackson's character said nothing about the HOLES IN THE FUCKIN' DOOR
>>
>>64103593
I meant that a military strategist would have sat back and waited for the gang to kill SLJ instead of playing into SLJ's obvious bait.

Still, the gang that just coordinated a mass killing bungle a follow-up.

The brother was useless.

I don't know. It felt like Taratino trying to fix the bungled mexican standoff in Reservoir Dogs.

If Jackson knew the Mexican guy was lying right from the first moment then why show his hand hinting he knew the whole time trying to piece it together? Hmmm, this stew tastes a little different. Gone for a week, hmmmm, Sweet Larry doesn't like to travel. Hmmmm.

SLJ's character is revealed to be responsible for the deaths of soldiers from both South and North. He is a liar and a sexual deviant.

Kurt Russell is the only good character.

As for the theme of civil justice vs frontier justice. The viewer demands frontier justice where all characters, except the proprietors of the Haberdashery and Kurt Russell, need to be punished by death for our amusement.

Cartoonish fun.

In Hateful 8 Tarantino does for explosive projectile blood vomiting what he did for gushing gunshot wounds in Django.
>>
Because we're all talking about it now, that's why. The man is a marketing genius.
>>
File: walton goggins hateful eight.png (754 KB, 1200x537) Image search: [Google]
walton goggins hateful eight.png
754 KB, 1200x537
>>64100684
>Goggins and the chick do a good job as well.

Walton Goggins did the best job of them all.
>>
>>64105204
Someone PLEASE make a gif or Webb of him running to get the Indian blanket

he makes this little child like "whoo! whee!" and scampers to the blankets to get warm, made me smile
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.