[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Added CGI rocks What did Lucas mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: cgi rocks.jpg (154 KB, 1678x681) Image search: [Google]
cgi rocks.jpg
154 KB, 1678x681
>Added CGI rocks

What did Lucas mean by this?
>>
R2 was only a robot because of technological limitations.
>>
>>64100084
>>64100084
was adding those rocks really necessary?
>>
>>64100615
yes, he could bill more hours to ILM on behalf of the financiers of the re-edits, 20th Century Fox.
>>
Do you guys not understand how artists feel about perfecting their work?
>>
>>64100084
how does r2 even fit behind those cgi rocks?
>>
>>64100084

I guess he felt that R2 didn't have a good hiding spot in the original. He is kinda obvious.
>>
>>64101052

Ask any artist what's the most difficult part about finishing a painting/drawing/sculpture and they will tell you it's when to stop. Lucas didn't know when to stop.
>>
>>64101052
> Tommy: Pete Townshend edits rock opera to give happy ending
> Fahrenheit 451: Ray Bradbury adds unnecessary scene explaining meaning of book

I understand that it's always a shitshow
>>
I didn't care much for the last scene of A New Hope 2011 where Darth Vader is wrapped in a blanket in a holding cell talking about how he couldn't even harm a fly.
>>
What other stupid shit happened with the 2011 remake?
>>
>>64101337

Obi-Wan's krayt dragon imitation was changed into something that would come out of a flamboyant faggot's mouth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yxuDU8gims
>>
>>64100084
At that point he started making random changes just to make his fans mad, knowing they'd buy the Blu-ray anyway.
>>
>>64101337
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3u70WELSEg
>>
I want the side by side of the opening mos eisley shot, where in the remasters there is just a giant dumb cgi alien ass blocking the entire shot
>>
>that fucking han solo head shift in mos eisley
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>64101409
Jesus Christ
>>
>>64101337
Vader saying "Nooo... NOOOOOOOO!" when he betrays the Emperor and kills him.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.