[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I actually went in to this thinking it was a good movie. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: The-Martian-movie-poster.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1480) Image search: [Google]
The-Martian-movie-poster.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1480
I actually went in to this thinking it was a good movie. What the fuck is wrong with people? Guess I should have listened to my gut instincts from this idiotic poster.
>>
>>64099885
Well, I thought it was a good movie, OP.
>>
>>64099885
I have not watched this movie for one reason and one reason only. If we were to send a man to Mars, we wouldn't send a faggot like Matt Damon, I actually want to see a slug in his gut and watch him bleed out like a little bitch.
>>
These movies are all alike. Doesn't stop you guys from lining up to see them, weirdly enough.
>>
>>64099885
It was pretty faithful to the book, but why did that have to add that garbage feel good ending?
>>
>>64099972
I guess if you're a huge Matt Damon fan you might like it. That's the only reason I can think. You want to sit through 2 hours of Matt Damon dancing around in a space suit acting like a little queerboy. And then once in a while an explosion happens you get to see him do his "Matt Damon in distress" face for a while. Fucking shit movie.

Should have made my parents watch Live Die Repeat instead.
>>
File: Screenshot_20151226-000733.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151226-000733.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
So. Fucking. Comfy.

Did I just like matt Damon?
>>
File: .png (205 KB, 608x255) Image search: [Google]
.png
205 KB, 608x255
>>64099885
you got memed on by reddit. serves you right for being a retard listening to a bunch of cucks.
>>
>>64101898
I think so. Personally I think he works really well in roles like The Talented Mr Ripley and Good Will Hunting, but not really sci fi.
>>
Im gonna have to bump the shit outta this
>>
>>64104204
>tfw that text on the top of his helmet is the only reason anyone gave two SHITS about this movie
>>
>>64100938
explain please
>>
Growing potatoes in martian soil - bullshit.
Using human waste for fertiliser - bullshit.
Female commander - bullshit.
Risking more lives to save one - bullshit.
Exploding a bomb on your life supporting spacecraft - bullshit.
Full work out gym on spacecraft - bullshit.
Smart negros - bullshit.
Sean Bean - bullshit.
Matt Damon - bullshit.
Dumb and Dumber guy - bullshit.
The whole movie was bullshit.
>>
>>64104569
Thank you.
>astrodynamics guy has to run to NASA, storm into the office DUDE I HAVE AN IDEA what if we turn the ship around and pick him up?????
You. Stand over there. YOU. Stand over there. What if.... *grabs pen* we go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr SCREEEEEEECH brrrrrrrrrrr VROOM and then vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BOOM. We got im???
Fuck this movie.
>>
File: shrug.jpg (70 KB, 810x780) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
70 KB, 810x780
>I'll just have to science the shit out of this one

dropped
>>
>>64104779

lol lol lol
>>
>>64104779
AY YO

HOL UP
>>
>>64104779
Fucking lol

Yeah that was the most ridiculous thing i've ever seen in any movie, it was so inane i felt reminded of Tank Girl for a second there
>>
>>64104569
in the book he brings earth soil, then dilutes it with martian soil. Also in the book he doesn't to the iron man thing, they just pick him out of the spacecraft.
>>
File: beifong.jpg (41 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
beifong.jpg
41 KB, 500x500
>Movie takes place in the future
>America has a space program
>>
>>64105974
That too. There was a point where he was propelling himself straight by expelling gas out of his glove on his left side clearly defying the laws of physics. Not to mention how impossibly hard it would be to do that and not just start spinning like crazy rather than going in one direction.

BUT HE'S IRON MAN
>>
>>64099885
Sorry it doesn't have enough black people and Harrison Ford in it for you.
>>
File: blackstormtrooper.png (405 KB, 772x482) Image search: [Google]
blackstormtrooper.png
405 KB, 772x482
>>64104779

*smacks lips*

A YO

*sells crack*

WHAT IF WE

*does a driveby*

TURN DA SHIP ROUND

*gets jiggy with it*

AND

*pulls sagging pants up and looks around for the cops*

PICK HIS CRACKER ASS UP

*evolves from primate*
>>
>>64104569
>Full work out gym on spacecraft - bullshit
actually that's pretty accurate, it wouldn't look as depicted but if you don't exercise constantly in space your body goes to shit because of the zero g. there is a gym area on the iss
>>
>>64099885
>ridley scott
>good movie
>>
So now that the falcon 9 booster has returned to earth, can we all agree that mars exploration will be a thing soon?
>>
>>64106712

um. .. no
>>
File: 1441018927183.png (186 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1441018927183.png
186 KB, 512x384
book was just as bad
>“WATNEY: Look! A pair of boobs! -> (.Y.).”
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.