[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really hope one day Lucas story that he was going to do for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 11_12_Cvr2_Lucas_ph3.jpg (195 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
11_12_Cvr2_Lucas_ph3.jpg
195 KB, 1000x750
I really hope one day Lucas story that he was going to do for episodes 7 8 and 9 released for people to read. Letting disney make shit up is retarded, imagine someone did that to JRR tolkien or JK rowling ,remember. hes the only real SW author remember that.
>>
how has that nigga not hung himself by now
>>
>>64099656
because hes worth like 7 billion dollars
and yes money does fix everything
>>
>mickey is obi-wan
>minnie is leia
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>64099634
Why did he sell it? He should have taken the franchise to the grave. Fuck letting the Jews run it into the ground for the sake of money.
>>
>>64099634
>comparing Lucas to Tolkien

Youre fucking retarded.
>>
>>64099926
You're right. Tolkien is a spec compared to Lucas.
>>
>>64099899
the constant berating and hatred shown to him by the fans finally cracked him.
His nig wife probably pushed him, then will divorce him for half
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 367x202) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 367x202
>>64099634
god he looks so dead on the inside. i feel sorry for him.
>>
>>64099899
He didn't even need to sell it
I think we was just trying to get rid of his fans obsession with him
>>
>>64099634

Lucas lost his game. Major story contributions to ANH came from Joseph Campbell and Mrs. Lucas. Major story contributions to ESB came from Irvin Kershner and Mrs. Lucas. Then his marriage fell apart and he went rogue or something. ROTJ was still good but no longer godly. By prequels time, nothing of quality was left, he listened to no one bur himself, and total shittiness was the result.

TFA reassures me that the series is in the hands of people who can cut the bad away from the good and remix it with a few additions. I hope their next step is to add more original good, now that they've established a mostly solid and very Star-Wars-y foundation for 8 & 9 to build on.
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8hQVlRgFlU

I used to hate him but god damn I feel so bad
>>
>>64099863
He's still butthurt though.
I mean, he shouldn't be. But he's an egomaniacal autist.
>>64099634
It's sure it's even worse than the Thrawn trilogy.
>>
>>64100333
why do there hab to be millions of star wars movies though, why not let it die. I mean what in the fuck is disneys end game.
>>
>>64099899
Lucas didn't care about Star Wars, it was just a cash cow.
Of course, now that someone else is successful with it, he must be regretting.
It's like that kid who throws his old toy in the garbage because he's tired of it, but then doesn't want other kids picking it up from the trash.
>>
>>64100418
Raping the corpse of course, not that theres much left after TFA
>>
>>64100333
The Joseph Campbell contribution is a myth. When intellectuals praised A New Hope and made comparisons with Campbell, Lucas just went with it because it made him look smart.
>>
>>64100416
He's the second largest non-corporate stockholder of Disney behind Steve Jobs' trust. He's bitter, but more at the fans for the shit they gave him for the prequels.

>>64100541
He literally had Campbell on set and picked his brain over the script of Star Wars.
>>
>>64100418
Toys and more toys.

Christ, look at all these threads full of grown men creaming in their pants over stormtrooper action figures.
>>
File: 1431138504516.jpg (40 KB, 640x1036) Image search: [Google]
1431138504516.jpg
40 KB, 640x1036
>>64100586
>>64100541
>hurp a durp Star Wars is simplistic and stupid, IM SO ABOVE THIS CHILD CRAP, but I will keep posting about it, on and on and on and on
>>
>>64100721
Stop being purposely stupid. He asked why they're making a bunch of Star Wars movies, and I answered. You're fucking delusional if you think the Walt Disney Corporation gives any sort of damn about the artistic merits about a cash cow like Star Wars.

If anything, that's why TFA was full of nostalgic references - it helped sell toys.
>>
>>64100558
>He literally had Campbell on set and picked his brain over the script of Star Wars.
That never happened. You fell for the scam.
>>64100721
You're mad at two different persons with two different opinions.
>>
>>64099634
it make me mad that they didnt took even one idea from his.i know that they whole package would be retarded but lucas as some nice ideas here and there
>his smile and franchise:gone
>>
>>64100333
>star wars is because of a book you can get at the library
myth lived well before Campbell little one
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.