[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
U mad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
U mad?
>>
i never developed a fondness to star wars besides the n64 game rogue squadron.

everything else including the OT was meh.
>>
As a matter of fact I am. Apart from anything else it makes no sense. Why would Annakin go back to his young form when he becomes part of the force yet Ben remains the same age?
And don't give me any shit about that being the age he joined the dark side.
>>
>>64099199
Because Ben's been on the light side his whole life. Anakin's ghost is his last good self.
>>
>>64099284
BOLLOCKS.
>>
How was Luke supposed to recognize young Anakin?
>>
>>64099198
Same tbqh senpai

That game was the shit
>>
>>64099284
Anakin learned the ghost trick flick after becoming Darth Vader so he technically should just become a floating torso ghost.
>>
>>64099125
YES.
Bring back Sebastian Shaw.
>>
>>64099330
Well it looks a bit like him
>>
>>64099362
Maybe he learned to somehow restore his full body? He's a fucking ghost man. Who gives af honestl.y
>>
What was wrong with how it was originally done?
IT WAS PERFECT.
>>
File: 1344195633988.png (133 KB, 361x358) Image search: [Google]
1344195633988.png
133 KB, 361x358
>>64099306

yes, yes, let your hatred grow
>>
>>64099199
because younglings
>>
>>64099125
Fuck, I dont know. Maybe you get to choose what you look like as a ghost.
>>
>>64099125

Yes.
>>
>>64099199
I doubt their physical appearance in life has anything to do with how they manifest as visions after death. They probably take on the form that they envision themselves as. Yoda and Kenobi both grew old and died fulfilled, the last time Anakin was happy was before Padme died.
>>
>>64099411
it really wasnt. this was much better
>>
>>64099125
Knowing /tv/'s newly formed opinions on the Prequels, people here would support it.
>>
>>64099824
4U
>>
>>64099198
I like you.
>>
File: 1440806178621.gif (335 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1440806178621.gif
335 KB, 500x375
Disappointed more than anything. It's not as bad as adding in the NOOOOOOOO when Vader kills the Emperor, kills the mood of the entire scene.
>>
>>64099125
This scene wasn't actually bad in the movie
And it makes more sense if you take the franchise as a whole and not film by film
Go ahead and hate me /tv/
>>
I never understood this.
If only a Jedi could become a force ghost, then why is it the angry looking RotS Anakin? Why not just do a version where he actually looks happy instead of forcing it?
Why even change it at all?
>>
He looks less douchey than he did in episode II.

Sebastian Shaw was the weird ass "I guess you decide what you look like as a ghost" version because he didn't have robotic legs or anything. Vader was basically The Terminator with a jedi's brain from the very first draft.
>>
>>64099911

For those of us born in the early 90s who grew up with the prequels, it's really no problem and makes a lot of sense

It must suck for others though
>>
>>64099125
>Literally murdered children
>Gets to be a Force ghost just because he killed Sheev
Yes, I'm mad.
>>
Original and best:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S2auEHR4rg
>>
>>64100026
Is this really how people think?
>durr what are the literal rules for being a force ghost?
It's called symbolism. The redeemed Anakin isn't going to be a ghost wearing the vader suit, it's about him being whole again.
>>
>>64099199
lucas is a hack that's why
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.