[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will either of them make a return in VII? Spoilers getting hot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 190x265) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 190x265
Will either of them make a return in VII? Spoilers getting hot on Hayden making a return as a ghost.
>>
>>64098889

I hope so. Oldfags can suck a penor butt.
>>
>>64098889

Yeah I heard rumors that Hayden was coming back. Either as a ghost or maybe in flashback form or something. I know Ewan had a voice cameo in TFA
>>
>>64099006
What scene??
>>
I think if they let Hayden actually act he would be alright, a lot of the complaints about him stem from the way Lucas directed him.
>>
>>64098889
They aren't completely retarded enough to start making ghosts a part of the plot
>>
>>64099021
During Rey's vision you hear a bit of dialogue that he recorded for the movie spliced together with a bit of Alec's stuff that's been repurposed.
>>
>>64099033
>ghosts part of the plot
>what retarded came up with this
>episode V is GOAT

face it rebel scum. To put Hayden in it would touch the feels of those who saw the prequels come when they did; as kids. To a child the I-III are actually pretty good.
>>
Hayden gets a bad rep for attack of the clones but he was fine in RotS. Would love to see them return. Obi-wan anthology movie when?
>>
>>64098889
Macgregor will retire from acting and his last thing will be him and charlie riding around the world in a spiral 360 called Long way out.
>>
>>64100867
;_;
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.