[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I going to regret this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (498 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
498 KB, 1242x2208
Am I going to regret this?
>>
>>64097059
>fandango
Yes
>>
>>64097059
>3:00 Pm
>1 ticket
Yeah every one will make fun of you.
>>
this film doesn't deserve the release its getting, it feels like a comfy tv flick you would catch on a sunday afternoon. There's no epicness or sense scale like older leone films.
>>
>>64097059
yes, it's so long and boring that even after you get raped by niggers, you'll have to wait 90mins until the showers open
>>
File: 45629.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
45629.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
> 1
>>
>>64097059
don't forget to bring your fedora
>>
>>64097059
>Australia
I bet it will be censored
>>
It's getting btfo like Nolan last year. Several complaints about the format handling, some say it's Weinstein doing his usual jewery
>>
i watched screener and it was boring.

between this and his anti-cop rhetoric, he will find it hard to get his next flick funded
>>
>>64097059
>going to the movie by yourself
>>
File: 1.png (111 KB, 326x372) Image search: [Google]
1.png
111 KB, 326x372
>1 ticket

nice b8 faggot
>>
Guys calm down, he might be going with a friend and they are buying tickets seperately.
>>
File: hue.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
hue.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>1 ticket
>3pm
>to watch black dicks and white mouths
>>
>>64098105
Shut up OP. You had your turn and you blew it.
>>
>>64097059

Fake. No theater allows singles. And if they really did allow you to purchase just one ticket, chances are when you show up to the place they're going to pretend to give you a ticket and then take it back and rip it up in your face. I hope you're ready for that.
>>
>roadshow
>alone
That's going to be embarrassing
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.