[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Inside Out Review >I laughed when Riley started crying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: mqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>Inside Out Review
>I laughed when Riley started crying on her first of school
>I give Inside Out a 5 out of 10

Is this the edgiest faggot of all time?
>>
>watching youtube "reviewers"
>listening to the opinions of a furry

ISHYDDT
>>
>>64096326
Not even edgey, just right
>>
Fuck off, Adam.
>>
>>64096326
5/10 is average to him. That's just how his scale works.

So unless you're the kind of person who ignores everything someone says about a movie and only pay attention to the number, you'd know he just thought it was average.
>>
>caring about children's movies
>caring about children on youtube
>caring about children on youtube's opinion on children's movies
>using youtube for things other than twerking videos and knot tying tutorials
Congratulations on making "OP is a faggot" a literal statement.
>>
>>64096326
Who?
>>
File: RetardAlert.gif (480 KB, 493x342) Image search: [Google]
RetardAlert.gif
480 KB, 493x342
>>64096402
Yeah, laughing at a little girl who starts crying for a completely relatable reason totally shows how superior you are as a film connoisseur. Nothing edgy about that.
>>
>>64096480
this
>>
>>64096326
He's just a pleb who thinks he has taste.

Ignore and avoid.
>>
>>64096443
He literally said only negative things about the movie. He can bullshit about his contrarian scale as much as he wants.
>>
>>64096480
>>64096515
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXC_205E3Og
>>
who cares what some otherkin thinks of a children's movie
>>
>>64096510
Looks like the joke went over your head buddy. If you can't follow his wits then you are a pleb, and thats just a fact.
>>
>>64096704
Not your personal army.
>>
>>64096475
Top post
Can't have enough elitism on /tv/ these days

No need for fucking kids movies on a film board
>>
>>64096761
Shut up room tempeture iq elitist. If this is the only reason you're topical, kill yourself
>>
>>64096761
There is no joke. He's just being edgy.

By the way, he literally missed a joke in the movie and complained about it. Some dude in the comments had to explain it for him.
>>
>>64096846
Why do you keep bringing up iq? I mean you are starting to seem insecure about your own, that and not understanding the wits of YMS, you aren't putting yourself in a flattering light here pal.
>>
File: 1442174374485.jpg (27 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
1442174374485.jpg
27 KB, 600x750
>>64096914
I guess spending all that time watching a guy you don't like on utub and reading the comments really paid off!
>>
This riley bitch had a fucking goat childhood with loving parents, am i supposed to feel sorry for her because she quit playing hockey?
>>
File: MourinhoLaugh.gif (966 KB, 381x216) Image search: [Google]
MourinhoLaugh.gif
966 KB, 381x216
>>64096798
It has more adult themes than any of your capeshit. Stop being distracted by bright colors.
>>
>>64096798
It's one thing to create a discussion about children oriented content. It's a whole other thing to be this assblasted because someone doesn't like your shit.
Have you considered just being less butthurt about the internet? Just close your eyes nigga.
>>
>>64096326
>there are people that watch this faggot
>>
>>64096326
How did he get all this following? His reviews are neither funny nor insightful and are full of the shitty "random" editing. He seems all together really abrasive and uncharismatic. Besides, he is a furry faggot. So what's the deal with him?
>>
its a movie for middle class american children, if you fall out of this scope and enjoy you should proly consider killing yourself.
>>
>people on youtube are television and/or film
Summerfags & /v/idya plz leave
>>
>>64097107
I dont think anyone else has the patience to watch every single movie that comes out within a given year.
>>
>>64096326
>don't treat everything pixar makes like a gold encrusted treasure
>response is always some variation on you're edgy/fedora/reddit/contrarian just because you don't like an animated movie
Why are Pixar fanboys so insane?
>>
>>64097159
Because they are per definition simple minded
>>
>>64097107
He just had a lucky hit with his Walking Dead shit. And the are more edgy furfaggots on the internet than you think.
>>
>>64097144
Okay, no more Armond White, Roger Ebert or RLM threads.

Fuck off.
>>
File: 1448854888930.jpg (32 KB, 288x339) Image search: [Google]
1448854888930.jpg
32 KB, 288x339
>>64096326
>Tfw I cried in the middle of Spanish class when bing bong died
>Tfw I was older than everyone else by at least 2 years.
>>
>>64097159
A lot DreamWorks movies are shit, Cars 2 was shit, Brave and Monsters University were average, Inside Out is great, and YMS is an edgy fedora wearing contrarian redditor and faggot.

Happy?
>>
>>64097343
>paper medium
>dead, but actually tv
>reddit
>unironically putting this list together
Yes, please, do tell your faggot /v/eddit friends to shut up about your other faggot /v/eddit friends on youtube.
>>
>>64096936
Sorry, as a non english native i thought "room temperature iq was an amusing term. I tested 143 with my psychiatrist, but you are right, and I had not really heard of YMS earlier, so my comment was pretty much bait
>>
>>64097514
>don't talk about things I don't like waaah
Go make a subreddit or something.
>>
>supposedly don't like whoever the fuck this is
>proceed to attempt to generate him more viewer traffic and brand recognition by bringing him up on a Chinese pottery board
>mfw shilling is real
>there is no face, only disgust
>>
>>64097575
>waaah more people need to accept my homo lust for fuccbois making Let's Play- and unboxing videos of their latest xbawks hauls
>>
File: AluHut.jpg (48 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
AluHut.jpg
48 KB, 640x480
>>64097606
>>
>>64096704
This guy has the worst faggoty voice. First time I've ever seen him. Fuck this faggot. Fucking goddamned faggot.
>>
>>64097424
>class
Autist
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.