[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: unpopular opinions Kylo Ren is the character Darth Vader
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 7895785685.jpg (355 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
7895785685.jpg
355 KB, 1920x1200
ITT: unpopular opinions

Kylo Ren is the character Darth Vader should have been.
>>
**sips tea**
>>
>>64095892
You mean

IT: things redditors would say

Carry on OP
>>
>>64095892
It was better than ANH.

I made a thread about that this morning that got alot of traffic, but it still counts.
>>
File: 1451015029392.jpg (31 KB, 313x286) Image search: [Google]
1451015029392.jpg
31 KB, 313x286
>>64095929
ITT: anon thinks there's a difference...
>>
i really really enjoy the prequels.

revenge of the sith is my favourite star wars
-the characters
-the planets - coruscant/ the politics
-cosy and indepth conversations
-amazing space battle to start the film (seriously underrated)
-jedi battles
-order 66

basically everything. i dont know why it isnt loved by everyone
>>
>>64095965
Your shitposter of the year award is in the mail, congratulations.
>>
The First Order was a better villain in TFA than the Empire was in ANH (they get better in ESB).

TFA has the best depiction of Chewbacca.

TFA has the best lightsaber fight in the series.

Jakku was more interesting than Tattooine.

While Vader is the better villain (counting only ANH), the way Kylo Ren goes down is more entertaining.

ANH is still better than TFA overall.
>>
File: fxlqrf5y.jpg (167 KB, 594x914) Image search: [Google]
fxlqrf5y.jpg
167 KB, 594x914
>>64095892
As is typical with all things Star Wars, random background character makes a better meme than Vader himself.
>>
>>64095892
Not at all, OP. I am glad that Vader is the Vader we know. On the other hand I am really happy that Kylo Ren is a totally different and more torn villain so far.
>>
>>64095892

Kylo Ren is the character that Anakin should have been.
>>
Dont think Vader should have been like Kylo Ren. Ren is still a great character though
>>
>>64096250
this unquestionably
>>
>>64095892
Thought I was the only one thinking this, but I'll say that Kylo (personality wise) is how Id have thought Vader wouldve turn out if I had only seen I-III and never seen the older films.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.