[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck? I thought Luke's lightsaber was remade after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: finnlightsaber.jpg (60 KB, 446x299) Image search: [Google]
finnlightsaber.jpg
60 KB, 446x299
What the fuck? I thought Luke's lightsaber was remade after he lost his father's. So what makes Ren think that it is his grandfather's legacy, it is his by right? Did I miss something?
>>
I'm pretty sure the one they have is Anakin's light saber.
>>
>>64093267
Did you watch return of the jedi retard?
>>
>>64093267
You didn't miss anything, Abrams is a hack
>>
>>64093314
Yes, Luke builds another green lightsaber after getting his hand cut and lightsaber got lost in V.
>>
>>64093267

Luke lost this one in ESB on Bespin. The green one in ROTJ he made from scratch.
>>
>>64093520
Two questions then,
How the hell did they find this after the whole planet literally exploded?

What does this even make sense to be shown to Luke in the end for 30 seconds?
>>
>>64093555
That's a story for another time, friend :^)
>>
>>64093555
That's a story for another time.
>>
>>64093555
Bespin exploded?
>>
>>64093555
When did Bespin explode?
>>
File: d.duck.jpg (62 KB, 700x469) Image search: [Google]
d.duck.jpg
62 KB, 700x469
>>64093555
Someone found it dude. What's your problem? It makes perfect sense. This movie is a big hit.
>>
>>64093555
Haven't seen ESB in a while but I don't think Bespin ever exploded. Luke/Anakins saber fell down the same shaft he did and was probably found by some maintenance guy or something. An authentic Jedi lightsaber is probably worth a lot in the SW universe so he probably sold it and it eventually found it's way to Maz.

No idea why Rey has such a hard on about returning it to him but I guess he probably would want his Father's saber.
>>
>>64093555
>>64093344
damn first double dubs, then trips. you are a lucky guy op.

ABRAMS IS A LITERAL HACK
>>
>>64093887
The saber is a metaphor for Luke fighting. Rey offering him his saber is basically her saying "please come back and help us fight the First Order"
>>
>>64093344
Yeah, the one that he drops in cloud city is the one in VII. It's fucking retarded, but I like the importance they are attaching to it at the same time.
>>
>>64094032
Aha. The expression on his face makes a lot more sense now.
>>
>>64093555
>How the hell did they find this after the whole planet literally exploded?
Bespin didn't explode.

>What does this even make sense to be shown to Luke in the end for 30 seconds?

Makes more sense than your question.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.