[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Phasma will take on the vader role in ep 8
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 7867687.jpg (98 KB, 736x1040) Image search: [Google]
7867687.jpg
98 KB, 736x1040
Phasma will take on the vader role in ep 8
>>
>>64093167
Nahh she'll show up again, walk for a couple a minutes then get caught
>>
>>64093167
Why did she submit to Finn so easily again? She knows hes a pussy bitch and I feel like she could have done some form of trick since they weren't even watching when she had the controls.
>>
>>64093167
She better not. If there is a character that has absolutely 0 charisma is Phasma.
>>
>>64093167
nah she will go TRAITOIR on Finn.
>>64093390
everyone in the first order excep snoke and hux are just puffing out their chests because they dont except anyone to fight back
>we have troopers,the force and a death star,we must be as good as the empire right?
kek
>>
>>64093390
>Why did she submit to Finn so easily again?

Her bell had been rung by a goddamn Wookiee, she wasn't in her right mind.
>>
She's trash, m8
>>
With the reveals about Finn being Windu's grandson and Rey being Luke's daughter due in part VIII, I wouldn't be surprised if Spazma isn't revealed to be Jar-Jar's granddaughter, they are both tall afterall.
>>
Phasma will be the next Boba Fett...

>tfw we will never see her under that mask
>>
>>64094337
I think the nigger is Jar Jar's son, they are equally annoying.
>>
File: COFlbiBWoAA_Yso-600x380.jpg (59 KB, 600x380) Image search: [Google]
COFlbiBWoAA_Yso-600x380.jpg
59 KB, 600x380
Phasma would look better if she wasn't blonde just sayain.
>>
>>64093167
Phasma exist to give dindu an obstacle to over come. All the stormtroopers do. Joke character needs joke enemies. You know how comedy duos work.
>>
>>64094753
I wonder if he gets to fuck her, I'd literally throw all of my Star Wars shit away if he fucks Rey which I am fine with being a foreveralone.jpg jedi.
>>
>>64094475
you disney execs didn't even really try to make her the next Boba Fett

so fuck you and your shiny Dolltrooper
>>
The's basically what Scarecrow was in the Dark Knight movies.

She's a recognizable minor villain who's gonna show up out of nowhere in each movie, get 1-2 lines, get her shit pushed in, and disappear.

Third movie her appearance will straight up be played for laughs complete with funny sound effects.

She's a joke character.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.