[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, what are your thoughts on The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Great_train_robbery_still.jpg (34 KB, 489x405) Image search: [Google]
Great_train_robbery_still.jpg
34 KB, 489x405
Now that the dust has settled, what are your thoughts on The Great Train Robbery?
>>
>>64092772
Almost had a heart attack at this scene. Haven't had that happen since I thought I was going to get hit with a train in the theater
>>
>>64092772
Is it a flick, a movie, a film or cinéma?
>>
>>64092772
Biggest film until the Nolan era.
>>
>>64092888
top kek
>>
>>64092772
Go back to reddit with your epic breakin bad heist
>>
This here. This shit right here. Superior to modern cinema because it doesn't waste the audiences time with stupid shit nobody cares about. 12 fucking minutes, that's all you should need. If they made this movie today you'd have to sit through an hour and a half of them planning the fucking robbery like you didn't already know it was going to happen. You'd have to watch one of the bandits start a romance with some annoying chick like De Niro in Heat.

For fucks sake, which idiot decided movies have to go on for an hour or more? It's fucking boring. Just get to the fucking point, some of us have lives to get back to.
>>
meme flick
>>
>>64092772
Little Red Riding Hood was so cute.
>>
>>64093371
>For fucks sake, which idiot decided movies have to go on for an hour or more?

D.W.Griffith tbqh
>>
>>64093861
Griffith fucks me up. Either his movies are 8 minutes or 5 hours ffs
>>
>>64092916
It's the definition of Kino, m8.
>>
>>
File: 1447008556036.gif (2 MB, 390x277) Image search: [Google]
1447008556036.gif
2 MB, 390x277
>>64092888
>nice trips
>nice post
>>
>>
>>64092772

reddit: the movie
>>
>>64093983
OH SHIT, WATCH OUT
>>
train robber #1 is a mary sue piece of shit.
>>
>>64095347
You are wrong he clearly has some flaws you are just jealous and want something to hate on.
>>
This cinematograph thing is just a fad, it'll never catch on.
>>
>>64092772
Constantly have trouble telling the difference between Robert Glenister and his brother causing me to keep thinking the movie took place in the Life On Mars universe.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.