[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STAR WARS ABSOLUTE POWER RANKINGS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: empire5[1].jpg (76 KB, 1018x435) Image search: [Google]
empire5[1].jpg
76 KB, 1018x435
1.Empire
2.Force
3.Hope
4.Sith
5.Jedi
6.Clones
7.Menace

The final 3 are all interchangable. Really hoping Ep 8 is a slow burner.
>>
IV
V
VI
III
II
I
VII
>>
IV
V
VI
III
VII
I
II
>>
>>64088983
1-3.Empire, Force, Hope
4.Jedi
5.Menace
6.Clones
>Power gap
>Power gap
>Power gap
7.Sith

Revenge of the Sith is easily the worst film and only liked by edgelords who like "muh darkness XDDDD"
>>
File: destroy.jpg (34 KB, 600x421) Image search: [Google]
destroy.jpg
34 KB, 600x421
>Placing Sith Above Jedi
>Placing TFA below any of the prequels

literally kill yourself if you truly believe this. I personally think TFA is better than Jedi, but it's a matter of opinion. It's OBJECTIVELY better than the prequels though, and you're a contrarian memer if you say otherwise
>>
>>64089894
>Revenge of the Sith is easily the worst film and only liked by edgelords who like "muh darkness XDDDD"
Are you joking? That is the best prequel movie, hands down.
>Muh Trade Federation
>Muh sand
Sith isn't much, but it's definitely closest the prequels got to the OT
>>
>>64088983
I pretty much agree, but switch the original with FA
>>
>>64090058
Nope. Sith is so terrible, even by the prequel standards.
>>
File: 1403013654256.jpg (14 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1403013654256.jpg
14 KB, 205x246
V > IV > VI > III >VII > I > II
>>
>>64090289
correct
>>
IV>V>VI>VII>III>II>II
>>
>>64089970
You're a tasteless memer from /v/eddit and /sp/ though
>>
>>64090380
II=I*, fuck.
>>
File: glib_facsimile.jpg (301 KB, 699x1211) Image search: [Google]
glib_facsimile.jpg
301 KB, 699x1211
>>64088983
God, more bait threads. Fuck outta here with this "Force Awakens is amazing" meme. It's not funny.
>>
>>64090176
What could possibly be in Sith that even compares to the shit in either Menace or Clones? Especially Clones?
>>
>>64088983
VI>IV>V>III>I>II>>>VII
>>
>>64091052
>What could possibly be in Sith that even compares to the shit in either Menace or Clones?
Anakin.

The movie is built around him, around his fall to the dark side. And it fucking sucks.

It has some cool Empire fanservice, but if I want that I'd rather replay Battlefront 2 single player or something.
>>
>>64091733
it sucks
that is all you said.
Do not feel the troll
>>
>>64090555
Man, this movie was just everything I'd ever hoped for, and more! It just FELT like a Star Wars movie, you know? Lightsabers, dogfights, force powers, great deep characters, sand, jedis, the whole gamut. After the CANCER of those horrible prequels this movie was truly inherently fantastic. It really romps along at such a fantastic pace that I only needed one Ritalin tab to get through the movie. How could I forget such a great plot that perfectly mirrored A New Hope in so many parallel ways, which really makes it a great way for new fans who may be uncomfortable watching dramatic thematic shifts to safely watch this movie inside a safe psychological space. It really is the hope and change for our generation. I actually teared up in the theater when Rey became empowered during the movie, several times! I give it 2 out of 2 stars!
>>
File: 1450814046973.png (3 MB, 10000x10000) Image search: [Google]
1450814046973.png
3 MB, 10000x10000
Empire
A New Hope
Revenge
Return
Awakens
Attack
Phantom
>>
Official

5 > 4 > 3 > 6 > 7 = 1 > 2

It
Is
Known
>>
5>4>6>3>2>7=1

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.
>>
DUDE DUEL OF THE FATES LMAO
>>
Correct ranking incoming

5 > 4 > 7 > 6 > 3 > 1 > 2
>>
V
IV
III
VI
VII
II
I
>>
the force awakens was just a remake of a new hope so I don't understand how you can rate it higher
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.