[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STAR WARS - THE TWIST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4
File: EP7_IA_56392_R.jpg (57 KB, 650x940) Image search: [Google]
EP7_IA_56392_R.jpg
57 KB, 650x940
this is probably the very first theory that is as believable as it is interesting.

http://murphcooper.tumblr.com/post/135538931843/ok-so-my-dad-just-came-up-with-the-coolest-fucking
---------------------------------------
ok so my dad just came up with the coolest fucking theory on the reason kylo ren turned to the dark side and my life will never be the same basically and i just

MONUMENTAL SPOILERS AFTER THE CUT

first of all im sorry this is such a mess i typed it on a hype

OK SO WE GOT OUT OF OUR SECOND THE FORCE AWAKENS SHOWING AND MY DAD WAS DRIVING US HOME AND OUT OF NOWHERE HE WAS LIKE: ………………….oh my god. w HAT IF KYLO REN CHOSE TO GO TO THE DARK SIDE SO HE COULD HELP THE LIGHT SIDE! AND I WAS LIKE WHAT! SO HE WAS LIKE HEAR ME OUT WHAT IF HE WENT TO THE DARK SIDE JUST SO HE COULD KILL SNOKE!!!!

AND THATS WHY HE’S SO CONFLICTED, AND THATS WHY HE FEELS THE TEMPTATION OF THE LIGHT SIDE STRONGER THAN THE DARK!!!!!

THATS WHY HE TALKS TO VADER’S HELMET, BECAUSE HE IS GONNA FINISH WHAT ANAKIN, THE CHOSEN ONE, STARTED!!!

HE HAD TO COMPLETELY TURN AWAY FROM HIS FAMILY IN ORDER TO DO THAT! TO BECOME A SITH FULLY AND COMPLETELY YOU HAVE TO SACRIFICE SOMEONE YOU LOVE TO DEATH, IN HIS CASE IT WAS HAN!
>>
THATS WHY HE TELLS HAN HE FEELS LIKE HE’S BEING TORN APART INSIDE, BECAUSE HE DOESN’T WANT TO DO IT AT ALL, BUT IT’S THE ONLY POSSIBLE WAY TO BECOME A SITH AND COMPLETE HIS TASK!!!!! KYLO LITERALLY UTTER THE WORDS “WILL YOU HELP ME” TO HAN, AND HAN SAYS “ANYTHING YOU NEED” (OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT I CANT REMEMBER)! WHAT HE’S ASKING IS IF HAN WILL DIE IN ORDER FOR HIM TO COMPLETE HIS FUCKING TASK

THATS WHY IT LOOKED LIKE HE KNEW WHO REY WAS, BECAUSE HE NEEDS TO PROTECT HER THATS WHY HE OFFERS HER TO BE HER TEACHER, HE NEEDS SOMEONE AS POWERFUL AS REY IT’LL BE LITERALLY THE DARK SIDE AND THE LIGHT SIDE JOINING UP TO DEFEAT ONE ENEMY TOGETHER AS ONE, WHICH IS BASICALLY WHAT THE FORCE IS.

THEY LIVE SIDE BY SIDE IN IT THATS WHY HE’S SO CONFLICTED ALL THE TIME, THATS WHY HIS FIGHT STYLE ISNT LIKE A SITH’S AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY ARE ALWAYS SAYING THAT THE DARK SIDE AND THE LIGHT ARE TOGETHER IN THE FORCE

THEY NEED THE PERSONIFICATION OF BOTH SIDES (KYLO AND REY) IN ORDER TO BE STRONG ENOUGH TO DESTROY SNOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE LITERALLY HAS TO BECOME A SITH TO JOIN FORCES WITH A JEDI

BECAUSE THE LIGHT IN HIM IS SO MUCH STRONGER THAN THE DARK AND HE HAS TO GET RID OF IT IN ORDER TO DO WHAT HE HAS TO DO AND SAVE THE GALAXY WITH REY AND LUKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE NEEDS TO KNOW WHERE LUKE IS AT ALL TIMES SO THE FIRST ORDER WONT CAPTURE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT IF THEY STAGED LUKE’S JEDI ORDER MASSACRE!!! WHAT IF LUKE KNOWS EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!1 WHAT IF KYLO KNOWS THEY LEFT HER IN JAKKU SO SNOKE WOULD THINK SHE DIED IN THE MASSACRE ALONG WITH ALL THE OTHER JEDIS!!!!!!!! AND THATS WHY HE REACTED THAT WAY WHEN THE GUY SAID THE DROID HAD “HELP FROM A GIRL IN JAKKU”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
>>
“The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.”

you know how a lot of people are saying: OH BUT IT LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE EPISODE IV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!1 I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT’S ON PURPOSE!!!!!! BECAUSE THE PATH THEY ARE TAKING IS GONNA BE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT! EPISODE VII WAS LITERALLY JUST AN INTRODUCTION!!!! CALM DOWN PEOPLE PLEASE IT’S GONNA BE AWESOME!

THIS IS STAR WARS WE ARE TALKING ABOUT A PLOT TWIST LIKE THIS IS MANDATORY WE ARE NOT GETTING “REMAKES” OF THE ORIGINAL TRILOGY I PROMISE YOU

idk if u like it but i THINK ITS SO FUCKING AWESOME IF THATS THE REASON ITS THE ONLY POSSIBLE GOOD EXPLANATION IN MY HEAD.

WHY SOMEONE THAT HAS LEIA AS HIS MOTHER, HAN AS HIS FATHER AND LUKE SKYWALKER AS HIS UNCLE WOULD TURN TO THE DARK SIDE U KNO

HAN DYING WOULDNT BE FOR NOTHING, HE LITERALLY DIED SO HIS FAMILY COULD FINISH SAVING THE GALAXY

REY, KYLO, LUKE, LEIA, FINN AND POE ARE GONNA DESTROY THE LAST SITH TOGETHER AND BRING BALANCE TO THE FORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
I've read this theory on /tv few days ago
I think it has 2% chance of actually happening
>>
Like father, like son. Can't expect more from a cuck family

Literally glassing over that Kylo was honest with Snoke about the light side calling him.
>>
>all caps retard speak

I'm not reading this.
>>
Why do people on tumblr always keep their fucking caps lock on cruise control, it just makes me picture an overly-excited nerdy landwhale just screaming shit
>>
This reeks of a shitty kid's blog. OP, why would you post this? Did you actually think this is cool or funny? It's disgusting. What are you even doing on tumblr? Get a fucking life.
>>
>>64087895
This. I'm sure it's an interesting theory. But it's like shouting in my head.
>>
>>64087597
>>64087629
>>64087659

Like fuck i'm reading that. Star wars isn't real, grow up.
>>
delete this and then kill yourself

sage
>>
Tl;dr please?
>>
>>64087899
That's literally all there is to it
>>
>>64087597
Duh, here's my half-assed theory on something nobody cares about.
And I'm going to use caps-lock to make sure you know I'm serious.
>>
So, Kylo Ren was not Luke, but could very well be Luke's true apprentice and friend.

I didnt interpret it like that though. He was telling the truth to Han because he was conflicted about killing him and not returning home, but that doesnt mean his intentions where not sincere.

That's exactly why Snoke made it his final test before apprenticeship. He knew it would be hard for Kylo not to fall into the light side, but even feeling compassion Kylo was determined to go full dark side, and that's why Snoke is happy with him even though he lost to the mary sue.
>>
File: O0OEkmkcHBE.jpg (189 KB, 585x585) Image search: [Google]
O0OEkmkcHBE.jpg
189 KB, 585x585
>>
>>64088185

His sincerity and his turn to the dark side by choice is what makes him the absolute best character of TFA and one of the best of the franchise
>>
File: 1429605363599.jpg (23 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1429605363599.jpg
23 KB, 250x250
>>64087629
>HE LITERALLY HAS TO BECOME A SITH TO JOIN FORCES WITH A JEDI

It's a Christopher and Johnathan Nolan write Star Wars episode
>>
>>64088078
Kylo is working undercover against Snoke and the dark side.
>>
>>64087597
this dads an idiot, and many kids are real life assholes.
>>
This would be an actual good idea so Disney won't do it.
>>
>>64088186
s m h [CURRENT YEAR]
Racism still alive.
>>
ah yes.. brutally genocide all the jedi students to trick snoke into revealing his vulnerabilities. kylo sure fooled me!
>>
WANNA BUY SOME SNOKESTICKS?
>>
>>64087659
How is completely killing all Siths bringing balance to the force?
>>
literally tumblr: the post
>>
>>64089558
Yeah i'm not sure how that works. Maybe the Sith plans on killing every light force users?
>>
>>64089558
>Siths
>Sith
>s
Fucking kill you'reself tbqhwy yanmb
>>
>>64088234
certainly the best of the new characters introduced in TFA
Luke is still absolutely fucking based, I really hope he has a main role in the next film
>>
Someone already said this but he wouldn't have slaughtered an entire school of Jedi kids who didn't do anything wrong. Fan theories are retarded. And so are the spawns of those who come up with them. I literally hate you for posting this obnoxious all caps tumblr bullshit. Kill yourself pleb wars fan.
>>
File: 1428289045708.png (83 KB, 339x329) Image search: [Google]
1428289045708.png
83 KB, 339x329
>>64087597
>>64087629
>>64087659
a full blown rip off of professor snape, huh GENIUS }!!!!!!
>>
>>64087597

After your dad drove you home did he let you touch his special place?
>>
>>64088078
His dad killed himself in the end.
>>
OP should kill himself for posting this shit.
>>
That doesnt explain why he killed his fucking dad. If this is the truth then why the fuck did he kill han. Why didnt ben tell his family about the plan.
>>
>>64092484
he killed han to gain trust with snoke, it was needed because snoke was not sure about kylo's determination and capabilities yet
han knew this
>>
>>64089558
how are tards still not getting the "balance" thing. Balance as in stability. The balanced Force IS the Light Side. That's the point. The Dark Side pollutes the balance. Why do people sperg out so much with the "hurr durr but if there isn't the evil then there technically isn't everything so it's not balanced"? Literal tards.
>>
Episode VIII
>rey and luke after training for half the film are found by kylo and other knights of ren.
>rey pretends to turn to the dark side to fool kylo
>at the last moment kills him, with luke screaming NOOOO
anyone else want to see something along these lines?
>>
>>64092843
kylo is gonna survive till the end though, he's too much of an interesting character to die in VIII
>>
Rey, did I ever tell you about my nephew, your cousin, Kylo Ren? He got this ridiculous idea into his head that if he turned to the Dark Side™, he would be able to somehow singlehandedly eliminate the threat it posed to the galaxy? He led many stormtrooper death squads and executed numerous civilians. He was a little shit.
>>
>>64088186
NIIIIGOOOOOOR
>>
Nope. He kills Han because caring about his family is what's keeping him attached to the light. It's no more complicated than that. Your theory wouldn't work in movies pepe would just be confused.notice how you had to write 20 paragraphs to explain your theory. You only have a few lines of dialogue to explain all that in a film unless you want to turn it into some lame exposition
>>
>>64093206
very skilled screenwriters have two movies (+-5 hours) to explain a plot that can be explained a random anon in about a minute. i think they could manage
>>
>>64087597
>MONUMENTAL SPOILERS
>.....
>retarded fanfiction

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>64093303
it's cause he talks about Han getting killed by Kylo you utter sperg
>>
>>64087597
>>64087597

ludacris.. tin foil hat detected
>>
>>64087597

Congratulations on making the worst post on /tv/ for 2015.

Right under the wire son. Good job.
>>
>>64087597
Saw this in facebook the other day, I felt the autism ripple the galaxy.

But to be serious its just too flawed, Kylo did unnecessary actions to either sides when he wasnt getting what he wanted which shows his lack of double siding
>>
>>64087597
>impying Kylo 'angsty emo' Ren has planned it all out in one big conspiracy

he's probably just as directionless as he seems, but it would be cool if he turns against Snoke in the end
>>
>>64088280
What a shitty theory.

Here. Let me tell you what happens.

Finn's Force awoke during his first raid. Kylo sensed it then and knew it was Finn who had betrayed them. That is why when Snoke asks him if he noticed the Awakening, he confirms it. The look Kylo gave to Finn at the beginning was never explained and neither was the awakening. You have two puzzle pieces that fit with eachothers. If they don't, then its misleading. But you can understand the logic that leads to it.

Rey was left behind by Luke, that you can see in her teary eyes at the end. Else, she wouldn't feel these emotions.

Kylo shouldn't need explanation, because he is the only main character the movie did any favors. Its his destiny to follow Vader, but can't, as there is goodness in him that he tries to suppress.

Episode 8
>Rey falls to the dark side. Luke knew she would turn and that is why he abandoned her.
>Finn is unable to help Rey, but the movie will end with him realizing he has the Force.
>Kylo keeps pushing the goodness down. He becomes strong enough to cut Rey, but this only makes her to go berserk and go to dark side. This will in turn cut Kylo's limb. Kylo's decent by regret to light side begins.

Episode 9
>Luke trains Finn, while Finn calls Luke a shit father
>Kylo becomes the saving grace of Resistance that helps them to defeat Snoke once and for all.
>Finn and Rey fight it out at the end. This is the finale. Their rushed out friendship, kiss on forehead and Finn being unable to go with Rey is the setup for this.

The trilogy is about new kid on the block coming in terms with himself to take the hand of the girl he loves. Angsty teen forgiving himself and going back home. And teen girl making up with her biological father. You know these movies. You've seen them. The new trilogy is teen movie. It will end with a kiss.
>>
Back to Reddit
>>
This post proves this site has become fucking tumblr thanks to the Star Wars infestation
>>
How is it even possible to be this obnoxious?
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.