[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gibsmedat: The Series
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Gibsmedat: The Series
>>
Jewy jews doing slimey jew things the show
>>
Is Yonkers a nice place or has it turned to crap now?
>>
>>64087343
yes
>>
lol I liked this show but is it weird that I identified most with the guy in the line for the town hall who blamed it on the jews. I mean he was right, it was literally all jews. Even the writer and producer were jews.
>>
>>64088445
I couldn't believe it. You can get a free house just by being a nigger?
>>
>>64087343
It has some nice neighborhoods and it's gotten slightly better in recent years, but for most of the 90s and 00s it was terrible. But it's not as bad as Mt. Vernon which is right next to it.
>>
>>64087295
The ending sequence was one of the most godawful thing I have ever seen.
It felt like they were running too long so they amped up the speed to 1.3x or something. It was the most jarring thing I have ever seen in HBO.
>>
>>64087295
The Hispanic woman was completely useless.
Her story didn't interact with anybody elses. I loved the woman who changed her stance and helped the people.
>>
>>64087343
The new houses barely had influence on the neighbourhoods. Shit parts stayed shit tho.
>>
>Doreen goes from fiend to pillar of community

The time skips were too jarring and some sequences were repetitive. How many damn elections did they cram into 6 episodes?
>>
>a judge can jail elected officials for respecting the wishes of their constituents
>blacks get free shit for being black

What the fuck America
>>
>>64089157
>>64092238

Literally retarded babies who don't understand how public housing works. I expect nothing less from undereducated eurotrash
>>
>>64092238
>a judge can jail elected officials for respecting the wishes of their constituents
Elected officials can't break the law you know?
>blacks get free shit for being black
Actually for being poor.
>>
>>64090637
What?
>>
>>64093045
At the last episode during the funeral they sped up the video.
Everyone moved so robotic. It was probably because the last episode was way past the 1 hour mark
>>
>>64093148
I didn't notice it.
Anyone mentioned it in reviews?
>>
Was surprised to learn that all the non-politicians were based on real people as well.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.