[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hateful Eight..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: hateful-iimage-7-30.0.jpg (180 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
hateful-iimage-7-30.0.jpg
180 KB, 1600x900
...more like The Absolute Shit.
>>
>>64086972
it was pretty damn good and way better than basterds and django. probably too adult for the likes of you
>>
>>64087042
Us redditors are so mature.
>>
File: hateful eight rape.webm (578 KB, 720x260) Image search: [Google]
hateful eight rape.webm
578 KB, 720x260
>>64087042
>LMAO NIGGERS
>LMAO MEXICANS ARE DOGS
>LMAO CUNT
>LMAO NIGGER RAPE
>LMAO FUNNY ACCENTS

yeah its a very adult flick

wasted potential to be quite honest, Ennio shouldn't settle for this bottom of the barrel shit
>>
>>64086972
Movie of the year? And yes, I'm talking about 2016, 2015 MOTY was Fury Road.
>>
>>64087042
I dont think Quentin has made more than 1 film aimed at people over aged 15.
>>
>>64087164
>get called immature
>act immaturely

That sure showed me.
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 300x108) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 300x108
>>64087164

Where did it imply Mexicans are dogs? You know he was just pretending to be meek and ignorant, right? Did you even watch the film, or are you just projecting your racial bias into everything?
>>
>>64087399
>sign above door
>says no dogs no mexicans
>owner of sign changed mind
>started allowing dogs
>>
>>64087587
Blacks don't like Mexicans what a shocker, that was mainly a historical significance bit, not a 'mexicans are actually shit, treat them like shit' allegory
>>
>>64087202
Careful. Your vagina is showing. Mad Maxi was propaganda shit on par with Birth of a Nation while lacking the sense of story-telling.
>>64087727
That's because blacks believe they're America's special snowflakes never to be touched under any circumstance regardless of the bullshit they do.

And illegals don't care. When illegals move in to an area, all not their kind have to get the fuck out to let them carve out another "barrio" inside of America. And that includes targeting blacks for the purge just the same as targeting whites.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702304906004576371823857839048

https://theafrikanvoice.wordpress.com/2015/07/08/latino-gangs-launch-attacks-on-black-families-in-compton-to-drive-them-out-of-the-city/

http://newsone.com/1291235/feds-accuse-gang-of-targeting-blacks-in-los-angeles/

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jan/25/local/la-me-0126-compton-20130126

Hispanics are racist as fuck, democrats are not only NOT protecting black people from them the left keeps letting more illegals in to terrorize and purge blacks, and so black people have no reason to like them.
>>64086972
The idiotic part was Tarantino releasing it when he did. I understand why he did it because it's trophy-farming season, but releasing it one week after SW (even a shitty one) was guaranteed to end in a flop.
>>
BIG
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.