[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>has the highest midichlorian count in history >LOL JEDIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
>has the highest midichlorian count in history
>LOL JEDIS ARENT ALLOWED TO BREED AND PASS GENES LOLOLO XD

This is why people become siths
>>
>>64084410

The prequels make no sense and Lucas can't into thinking!

>news at 11
>>
File: 1450737038762_cached.jpg (328 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1450737038762_cached.jpg
328 KB, 2000x1333
>>64084410
Midichlorians are a glib facsimile, they don't mean shit...

The Jedi's are like a bunch of fucked up pedo priests... Qui Gon Gin was like a skeptic who was trying to use science to explain the force.

None of the other Jedi's seemed to give two shits about midichlorians... Yoda was all like "just fucking be about the force and you'll have it nigga" and that among other reasons is why the Jedi order got ass raped, they refused to change their ways like the fucking Amish...

Neil Degrass Tyson should use this example when he's trying to explain to cuck stoners why he loves science
>>
>>64084410
>People with high memeiclorian counts go insane and turn to the dark side
>"Why aren't they making more of them!?!!1??!"
>>
>>64084410

Being a Jedi is a choice

#godhatesjedis
>>
File: Shaak_Ti.jpg (24 KB, 373x600) Image search: [Google]
Shaak_Ti.jpg
24 KB, 373x600
I thought they weren't allowed to love. What's wrong with fucking for the sake of fucking? You're telling me no one in the Jedi Order tapped this?
>>
>>64084410
Do you think you're smart for figuring out that the jedi were doing shit wrong?

Congratulations, it took you 16 years to figure out a movie that pretty much everybody agrees is retarded
>>
Do you think that the more midchlorians and force you have, the more lustful thoughts you have?
>>
>>64084410

who says midichlorians are genetic?
>>
File: okfam.jpg (11 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
okfam.jpg
11 KB, 200x200
>>64084670
what
>>
Rey is a clone of Anakin/Darth Vader. The Jedi students killed by Kylo Ren are the other clones, but only Rey escaped. Kylo was so jealous of the clones' powers, he felt that he should have been the one that's powerful considering he himself is the grandson of the original Anakin, so he killed the clone children before they could grow even stronger.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Vader_(clone)
>>
>>64084827
>Anakin is literally made by the force
>Anakin has the highest midichlorian count
>Luke second highest
>>
>>64084724
anakin turned to the dark side because he was broken from the start

anyone could tell he was batshit by the time he was a teenager
>>
>>64084954
>>63997217
>>
>>64084965
I never got the feeling Luke was ever that great in the OT. Seemed like he picked up a few tricks and that was enough to beat Vader's rickety old ass. Palpatine seemed like he could crush Luke in a fight.
>>
>>64084976
I would have liked a better story than that. Like he was a powerful and mature jedi knight and then the war starts, and the combined effect of feeling in charge (as he starts to lead armies and shit) and the horrors of war slowly change his personality until he is basically undistinguishable from Vader when he helps Palpatine start the empire. I like to imagine him starting as a cool jedi type cracking jokes with obi as they save planets around the galaxy and then 10 years after the war (Imagine a 10 year jump from ep 2 to 3) he is a serious commander with barely any human feelings left. Already scarred and wounded in battle multiple times. Distant and withdrawn. Palpatine offers him the chance of forming a "republic army" and leading him to end the war quickly and he accepts (The easy way).
>>
But they are allowed to have kids.

Ki-Adi Mundi.
>>
>>64084842
sounds like r/IFuckingLoveScience would be more your speed
>>
>>64085240
In retrospect, Episode 1 should have been Anakin at around Luke's Age being trained by Obi Won. Episode 2 should have been in the midst of the Clone Wars. The way it is now, we don't get to know Anakin as a good guy enough. In Attack of the Clones, he's a little bitch ten minutes into the movie.
>>
" I will become the most powerful Jedi ever. I will even stop people from dying!"
Went downhill from there lads.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.