[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fresh Meat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
So I heard season 4 is actually going to happen?

Also, I'd pay like 10 bitcoins to have a spinoff that features J.P. and Alison as a posh, insufferable couple in their mid-20s. I feel like shows like that are underrepresented.
>>
Season 4 IS happening, but will it even have any lightsabers...?
>>
>>64084237
By January no one will even remember what a lightsaber is.
>>
The actors were mostly 25-28 in the last series (Howard even older), which was in 2013.

Are they still going to have them pretend they're 19-20yo in the new series?
>>
can not wait for it. they finished shooting awhile back, thought it was gonna start back up with peep show, but i guess it wasn't so.

josie a qt
>>
>>64084862
>josie a qt

Yep. I thought she was actually 19 but then I found out she was born in '85.
>>
>>64084995
who cares man, why so preoccupied with the age shit?
>>
>>64085033
I'm not...............
>>
File: MAIN-Fresh-Meat-Four.jpg (41 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
MAIN-Fresh-Meat-Four.jpg
41 KB, 615x409
With this being the final season (presumably), I think the show has to work toward some final resolve. They can't stray far from the format and hold the audience but if it's just a continuation of Season 3 it will be boring and predictable. I think they have to find a happy medium where they can move toward an ending but keep things integral to the formula that has worked so well. Here are some things we might expect to see, in my view...

Oregon- Her new gig as Student Union prez had sort of gone to her head... she has moved out of the house with the others, the first to go... But now, she has become a sort of pain in their butts that they have to deal with.

Josie and Kingsley- I think something will happen that puts an end to any question of them ever being together and they come to realize their biggest problem was not that they were too different from each other but rather, to much alike each other.

Howard- I predict a split-up with Candice. Over time, she becomes more and more like him and eventually he realizes, he can't stand himself.

JP and Vod will bang... some point in time, it will happen. It will be an epic moment in Fresh Meat history. Not sure how or why... just a feeling those two will eventually bang.

Sabine and Candice- I have no idea. Candice is so unpredictable anything is possible and Sabine is Sabine, probably not much will change in her world... but maybe we'll get to finally meet Jost?

Anyway... those are some of my thoughts, please share your own!
>>
>Alison

I don't the think show ever explained whether she was responsible for the student council's bad financial situation or not. All I know about her is that she wanted to get the eff outta there... and that she "doesn't joke".
>>
File: cs2.jpg (68 KB, 480x448) Image search: [Google]
cs2.jpg
68 KB, 480x448
>>64085933
They didn't explain the situation.

That's partially why I'd like to see her get her own spinoff... the other, 99-percent part is that I love ice queen characters.
>>
>>64086352
I don't even know why Alison was so intent on helping Oregon with her campaign... like what did it matter to Alison who took the student council post after her, as long as she didn't have to deal with it anymore? Even if she detested Vod more than she detested Oregon, there were like four other candidates aside from Vod and Oregon anyway.

Either I missed something, or the writing was poor.
>>
File: ah2.jpg (33 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
ah2.jpg
33 KB, 500x333
so exactly who is on the dark side and who is on the light side in this show?

i heard howard was on the heavy side...?
>>
candice is my're waifu
>>
>>64088985
She's like 4/10 dude, Josie all the way
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.