[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, Merry Christmas. You guys get anything Film and television
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: photo (2).jpg (236 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
photo (2).jpg
236 KB, 960x720
Hey, Merry Christmas.
You guys get anything Film and television related.

pic related My mom got me the book and my dad got me the Cine'.
>>
noice.
I didn't get anything film related this year ;-;
>>
>>64080163
hope you enjoy your entry level cinema
>>
>>64080163
that's pretty cool man, merry christmas!
>>
>>64080163
Did your parents call you a pleb?
>>
>>64080163
Nice presents op

I got 14 Movies, a book about Eisenstein and 'The Movie Book'
>>
File: $_35.jpg (19 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
19 KB, 300x225
not my pic, but I got this.
>>
File: 12312325454.gif (1024 KB, 306x218) Image search: [Google]
12312325454.gif
1024 KB, 306x218
>>64080163
I wanted that book
instead I got a bunch of shit that wasn't on my list and clothes that don't fit me
>>
my mum got me that book last year
didn't tell her i already owned one

thanks mum
>>
>>64081020
I do!

>>64081075
Thanks you too.

>>64081125
>Here you go anon; I know how babby loves his flicks.

>>64081579
Oh cool, I have that beach poster saved, but I don't know what film it is; what is it?
>>
>>64081931
It says right there lol, Profound Desires Of The Gods, really a great movie. It's one of my favourites, it's really beautiful in it's own way. You
should watch it if you get the chance.
Imamura is really an amazing director.

And the BOX is a real steal cost like 60€, you get the the Bluray and the DVD of 6movies(except one that is only DVD not on Bluray) And some of the blurays cost more if you buy them outside the set, since the are abit rare.

Where did you get the poster from if you don't mind asking?
>>
>>64082533
Thanks dude. I wanna get into Chinkino soon. I've only ever seen Ran.
>Where did you get the poster from if you don't mind asking?
I have that beach poster saved on my computer. It's really pretty. Nice vibes. Tranquil atmosphere.
>>
I got Late Spring Bluray
>>
>>64082706
No prob, and no idea if you were serious when you said Chinkino, but it's actually a japanese movie haha.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.