[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Kylo could sense him >'there's been an awakening'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Boyega.jpg (132 KB, 501x754) Image search: [Google]
Boyega.jpg
132 KB, 501x754
>Kylo could sense him
>'there's been an awakening' possibly referring to boyega somehow wresting control over his birth
>able to wield a lightsaber without killing himself, even wounding Ren an actual Force user
So he's clearly force sensitive. What will happen to him next?
>>
>>64079919
He'll fully realize it when he engages in the "underdog fight" with dark side Rey but he'll suppress it because he loves her too much to kill her, even though he has to.
>>
>>64080000
Shitty get yo
>>
i wish he could bang my gf
>>
>>64079919
Mace windu's bastard (grand)son?
Since Rey is obviously Luke's daughter (somehow).
>>
>>64080000
fucking wasted
>>
>>64079919
He was to incompetent to be a Force user.
>>
>>64081328
He's the only stormtrooper to somehow escape years of brainwashing.
>>
>>64079919
Rey will introduce him to her father as they both get trained to become fully realized jedi.
>>
>>64079919
I think both he and Poe end up being force sensitive
>>
>>64079919
Phasma lowered the shields because Finn inadvertently used the force on her, why else would she not just lock the terminal out or call for help?
>>
>>64079919
>'there's been an awakening'

Didn't he mean rey?
>>
>>64081441

Obviously.

>Star Wars fans aren't too bright are they?
>>
>>64081441
Most likely. Her (again most likely) supressed powers are returning after spending years in the Middle East.

Finn could be, too, but I'm not too sure. I actually think that Poe has more possibilities than Finn, because of the force tree he lived with (kek).
>>
>>64079919
his spine got cut so he'll have a cyborg body in episode 8
>>
>>64079919
if you mean when kylo looked in his direction, I'm still not convinced it was any sort of presence he felt. during all of that, finn was just standing around. kylo probably took notice of this and paused to confirm if it were true or not.

we're probably meant to think it was something, but it's possible that kylo looking in his direction was just showing the audience that finn would turn traitor.
>>
>>64081465
>Star Wars fans aren't too bright are they?

If they were, they wouldn't be Star Wars fans.
>>
>>64080000
Quads for truth?
>>
>>64081328
>too incompetent
please, anon. that would actually make the transition to jedi more believable. instead we're given mary sue retton, the force wielder with generations of jedi knowledge magically gained the moment she held a saber.
>>
>>64081370
No, shut up. The Rebellion in the OT was chock-full of defectors.
>>
woah
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.