[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is this movie about?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: images (1).jpg (35 KB, 315x467) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
35 KB, 315x467
What is this movie about?
>>
Memes
>>
the lost of loves ones!
>>
>>64079894
Selling toys
>>
Changing who you are, if that change is better for the better, and whether you can truly change as a person.
>>
A guy deserting a fascist military and finding a goal in life, and a girl dealing with her autism and finding her real place in the universe after getting entangled in something bigger than her through her kindness
>>
>>64079894
Star Wars: An Unexpected Journey
>>
Selling tickets to suckers then toys to even bigger suckers
>>
>>64079894
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAZhtT-dUyo
>>
File: greg-grunberg.jpg (63 KB, 594x479) Image search: [Google]
greg-grunberg.jpg
63 KB, 594x479
Im more shocked to see the guy from Heroes than Han Solo dies.
>>
>>64079992
>>64079910
This, desu.

It's synthetic stories.

At least with George he was telling his own story
>>
>>64079894
A person finds some secret information that they hide in a droid and it escapes from the bad guys. Our young hero, who lives on a desert planet, finds the droid. Our hero befriends an old man, who happens to be a legendary figure. They find out the bad guys have a planet-destroying superweapon, so they intend to blow it up. The old legendary figure is killed by the main bad guy, an man in black with a mask and red lightsaber. A team of X-Wings blow up the superweapon.
>>
>>64080090
This. After predicting a lot of the movie and having it spoiled, I would never have expected to see matt parkman for the first time in years. I still havent watched heroes reborn
>>
consumerism
>>
>>64079894
memes
>>
>>64079894
Black penises
>>
>>64080170
Nope, it started to be all about toys with ROTJ
>>
>>64080625
essentially yes
>>
>>64079894
nostalgia pandering and
BUY MORE STUFF
BUY MORE STUFF
BUY MORE STUFF
BUY MORE STUFF
BUY MORE STUFF
BUY MORE STUFF
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.