[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
star wars theory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
This will be a theory with spoilers about the movie EP VII. Please do not read below this text if you don't want to be spoiled.

So, Snoke is the real Luke student that raged and destroyed everything, that is why he is so obsessed with the Skywalker return and why he is concerned about Rey. He killed some students but took a few with him > Kylo Ren He thought everything about Vader to Kylo that's why Kylo is obsessed about Vader, Luke woudn't say nice things about Vader, and also Snoke seems much more likely to have fought against Luke because he is really fucked up, has a weird looking, and Kylo fighting against Luke and losing to Rey ? I mean, he controls the force like no one but that's because Snoke taught him . And before you say " He is too old to be a student" It's not like Luke only took children to teach the jedi stuff and there is a 30year break so you don't know if Snoke was 20 and is 50 now. I heard this theory in a brazilian podcast and im 100% with it. Thats the secret JJ is hiding, maybe the plot is not as predictable as we think it is.
>>
sorry for english mistakes
>>
Would be total shit.
>>
>>64078274
fucking stupid theory, you dumb monkey
>>
interesting
>>
theory thread?
theory thread
My theory is that this trilogy, in order to tie in to the other six and create and over arching narrative, will show the end of the skywalker family line
Snoke is Plaugeis, Rei is Luke's daughter, we already know Kylo is Han and Leia's son
Prequels show the skywalker line becoming so force sensitive, OT shows Vader being redeemed and the Jedi being almost completely wiped out
Kylo is very much a dark parallel to Luke
>Force is strong with him
>tempted by the light but trying to remain true to the dark
>going to train with an old and powerful force user in the next film
I think Luke placed Rei on Jakku after wiping her mind, that's why the old man at the beginning was there, to keep a watch on her like Obi Wan did for Luke
>>
Kylo Ren and Rey are going to flip flop sides in VIII while Finn and Poe are fighting with the Resistance.
Rey already knows how powerful she is, and was a few seconds away from cutting Kylo down if not for the ground splitting (even the novelization says she was filled with rage). She's going to become greedy with power and eventually be seduced to the dark side. While the regret of killing his father drives Kylo father from the dark side of the force and it drives him to reconcile with his uncle.
>>
>>64078993
YESS. thats what i think as well
>>
kill yourself
>>
SNOKE
IS
LUKE
>>
File: 2015-12-25_17-03-29.png (69 KB, 638x666) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-25_17-03-29.png
69 KB, 638x666
kill yourself plebbitor
>>
>>64078274
reposted from another thread:

>>she [Rey] put on a mask and started the dark side schism. Kylo was her protege. Luke btfoed both her and kylo. Kylo manages to escape, vowing to avenge his master. Rei gets mind wiped by Luke who can't bring himself to kill his aunt (she is the daughter of the force like anakin was) and sent in exile to planet jakku. Kylo dons her mask and finds a new master, Snoku (Darth Plagueis, who conjured the creation of both anakin and rey using the force)

there is actually a rule of three: a master, an apprentice, and the eternal Darth Plagueis ensuring the survival of the dark side from behind the scenes in case both master and apprentice get killed.

FInal confrontation is between rey, luke, ben, anakin's half darth vader half anakin ghost, vs Snoku. Snoku's line, towards anakin\rey: "Anakin, Rey, I am your father". Towards Luke:" Luke, I am your grandfather". Towards Kylo" Ben, I am your grand-grandfather".
>>
>>64079247
Kylo is the one seducing her. Yeah I agree she already seems to know how powerful she is, especially that mind control on the stormtrooper wich I found really awkward... I don't know how the fuck she knew that, maybe the obi story was spread with luke's one and she tried it.
>>
>>64078993
>Snooky is Platipus

Nah
>>
I think Kylo couldn't bring himself to kill his baby cousin, and HE mind wiped her and abandoned her on Jakku, not Luke. Luke thinks Baby girl Skywalker was murdered, and that's why he dropped out to find something at the first temple. Visits a symbolic grave for her every day.

Rey named herself after the dead rebel pilot whose name is written on her scavenged fighter helmet, Captain Dosmit Raeh.
>>
>>64080329
Hid her there from Snoke.
>>
Plausible
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.