[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the new star wars is probably something you're supposed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: CVvcvDSgDSF.png (3 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
CVvcvDSgDSF.png
3 MB, 1600x1200
the new star wars is probably something you're supposed to see with your children. cause only kids would be able to enjoy this shit. it's the same fucking story as before. at least the last three were original.

no fucking kidding - if you think this was a good movie i can't respect you cause you just don't fucking see how obviously shitty this movie was.
>>
they should have just called it "star wars remix"
>>
>>64077914
Well the man is also a children
>>
agreed
>>
agreed
>>
>>64077914
>at least the last three were original.
Episode I was a remake of A New Hope, and the main characters all appeared in the first Star Wars movie. At least TFA has original character with original aliens.
>>
>>64081910
>At least TFA has original character with original aliens.
That doesn't mean much though when the new characters are garbage.
>>
>>64080707
THIS
>>64081766
Go back to reddit
>>
>>64081951
Finn is the best Star Wars character since Han was introduced
>>
....You do know one of the prevailing themes in the series is father-son bonding right?

Half of people who saw the Original trilogy went with their dads and siblings. Its a space fantasy for the movie experience that adults can also enjoy.

>Its shit and I hate everything hurr turn your brain off
Stay home
>>
>>64077914
>only kids can enjoy it
you just shot yourself in the foot by calling yourself retarded.
>>
>>64082019
But he wasn't though. His character was literally just comic relief and unfunny awkward quip. It didn't make sense how he would go against his own so easily, EVEN IF the movie mentioned he was due for reconditioning, it was still retarded and didn't make sense. If they had made him some random trader who got caught in the crossfire, it would have been a lot better. But former stormtrooper that for some reason holds no allegience to his own brothers dying in front of them and is seen laughing as he shoots them later? No.
>>
File: glib_facsimile.jpg (301 KB, 699x1211) Image search: [Google]
glib_facsimile.jpg
301 KB, 699x1211
>>64077914
>>
>>64082019
No, no he isn't.

Finn is not even the best character of the new big 5.

Poe
Kylo Ren
BB-8
Rey Skywalker
Finn

In that order...
>>
>i watch childrens movies for the story

lol okay buddy
>>
>>64082099
Luke Skywalker kills hundreds of thousands of people in the Death Star and you're complaining about this? The reason Finn defects is because that was the first time he saw combat, and the reason he's so easily able to kill his fellow storm troopers is because they're trying to kill him. It's pure self-defense.
>>
>>64082132
Most of these story elements are either in The Phantom Menace or Return of the Jedi. The Star Wars story has always been cyclical.
>>
>>64077914
What the fuck did you expect you dumb fuck. Its Star Wars. Its about laser swords and spaceships. Its about bright colors and action.
>>
>>64077914
kek why so mad OP??

See you at episode VIII kiddo
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-21-21-19-12.png (237 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-21-21-19-12.png
237 KB, 1080x1920
>>64082428
Not to this extent though.
>>
>>64083485
The Phantom Menace is also about a force-sensitive boy leaving his home desert planet in order to train as a Jedi before he blows up a big space structure, saves the day, and ends up receiving an award at a ceremony.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.