[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do people really think that Marquis Warren's story about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: bigblackjohnson.png (658 KB, 1184x545) Image search: [Google]
bigblackjohnson.png
658 KB, 1184x545
Do people really think that Marquis Warren's story about the General's son sucking his dick is true?

It's really obvious that the story is a lie. Before you start saying shit like, "but how did he know the son's name?".

Remember the scene where Warren walked over to O.B. at a corner before he talked to the General for the first time? O.B. most likely told him why the General was there, which would be for him to leave a symbolic plot for his dead son, Chester.

So O.B. told him the name of his son, and that his son is dead, which allowed Warren to create a fake story on how Chester died.

That, or Warren actually met Chester, and killed him without Chester having sucked on his dick.

Anyone who actually believes Warren was telling the truth is an idiot.
>>
there's still a chance that he was telling the truth, even if it's a 0.01% chance
it doesn't really matter though because he got the reaction he wanted by telling it
>>
also, why do people type with these double spacing lines? shit is hard to read
>>
>>64077412
>>64077429

It could be true, even if it's just a 0.01% chance of being true. But he lied about the letter too, so who knows what else he could be lying about that we don't know.

Sorry about the double space line, I thought it'd be harder to read with just a single space line.
>>
>>64077485
>But he lied about the letter too
Maybe he lied about that too.
>>
>>64077429
I heard reddit doesn't have that. Maybe you should check it out.
>>
>>64077429
Double spacing is the more sensible way to type longer posts. It's how you can distinguish a paragraph from a natural line break.
>>
File: wut.png (54 KB, 628x491) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
54 KB, 628x491
>>64077663
Tarantula wouldn't go that deep, would he?
>>
File: 1280254096520.jpg (21 KB, 400x261) Image search: [Google]
1280254096520.jpg
21 KB, 400x261
>>64077745

Actually from the moment he said the letter was a lie, I thought he was lying about it being a lie.

He's established as a liar from the start, with the story of him burning down the barracks.

There it's just "omitted" he burned it down with blacks, whites, confederates, and unionists inside, and his original argument is "kill the cracker trying to kill me", when that's not what happened at all.

Anyway, I think the reading of the letter sort of underlined that it was written by Lincoln. If you read any of his correspondence, it's very similar in nature to how he wrote.
>>
OP your post is loaded with assumption. "Just assume the General told him his son''s name off camera." You are pathetic.
>>
>>64077855
Well shit. Did he have anything to gain from saying that the letter was actually a lie? Since he said that because he had the letter, Ruth remembered him and let him on the stagecoach.

>>64077917
Well why else would he have gone to talk to O.B. privately about something that we can't hear right after he saw the General was inside the building?
>>
>>64077965

If the General told him his son's name there, then why would he react with such surprise when OB starts dropping facts about his son later on? Look at his fucking face and his acting and shit, he's like "WHOA WHAT THE FUCK HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS?"

So either you're full of shit or Tarantino is a fuck awful director.
>>
>>64077369
>nigger monkey shown throatfucking a white male on big screen
>it was a lie so it doesn't count

Great shit OP. Very convincing.
>>
>>64078014
No anon.

Warren was with Bob the Mexican when the General was talking about his son. O.B. was there to listen on the story.

When Warren came inside the story had already finished, and Warren asked O.B. was the General was doing at Minnie's and O.B. told him the details. That's when Warren devised his story to tell to the General.

>>64078044
I'm not white, so I don't need to prove that I'm not getting cucked, anon.
>>
>>64077369

In the script it says the old general "knows the truth when he hears it".

>not reading movie scripts

Get a grip you disgusting pleb
>>
>>64078075

Everything you're saying is an assumption, you assuming what happened off camera. To make up for Tarantino's shitty storytelling in this movie. So, once again, you are full of shit, or Tarantino is bad at directing.
>>
>>64078075
>I'm not white
Get a trip so I can filter you.
>>
>>64078101
shit acting then
>>
What is true is that Quentin wants to get raped by a negro
>>
>>64078130
It must be his shit directing then, because I think what I'm saying is a very valid truth.

>>64078147
No.
>>
>>64078162
horseshit
>>
>>64077369
Hate to rain on the parade, but the leaked script says something like
>The General grimaces, he knows the truth when he hears it.
>>
File: horseshit.png (1 MB, 1263x546) Image search: [Google]
horseshit.png
1 MB, 1263x546
>>64078246
HORSESHIT.
>>
>>64078300
So why is he denying what is supposed to be the truth?
>>
>>64078334
Why would he accepted that his son sucked a big black cock before being killed by the owner of that cock?
>>
>>64078334

Because he just found out the guy in front of him forced his son to suck his big black dingus, you autismo.

OP BTFO.
>>
>>64078362
warm black dingus

actually
>>
>>64078411
like a black blancket
>>
>>64077369
Not a cuck but that composition is very good
>>
File: 1432206891807.gif (2 MB, 350x255) Image search: [Google]
1432206891807.gif
2 MB, 350x255
>>64078411
>>64078644
>>64078722
>three trips in a row
>>
>>64078768
Fuck, dubs, not trips.

I fucked that one up.
>>
>>64078359
>>64078362
Yeah, I guess you're right.
>>
Who wrote the story?
Tarantino.
Would tarantino like it more if the dick sucking were true or not true?

There you got your answer.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.