[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Spectre.2015.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hi ve-CM8.avi >Spectre.2015.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: 1429985999079.jpg (37 KB, 600x548) Image search: [Google]
1429985999079.jpg
37 KB, 600x548
>Spectre.2015.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8.avi

it wouldn't be christmas without a bond movie
>>
>>64076645
Or trolls, what site?
>>
File: happy mike.png (193 KB, 235x354) Image search: [Google]
happy mike.png
193 KB, 235x354
>>64076681
>this fucking redditor

that's the filename, you search it on whatever torrent site you want, might even be on a streaming site which is more your speed
>>
>>64076681

PTP, but I expect it will be everywhere soon. posted four hours ago.
>>
>>64076717
not on kat yet. is on the bay thx.
>>
>>64076773
literally just got it off kat
>>
>>
>>64076762
shits been out for the plebs for a while senpai
>>
>>64077171

only shitty ts/cams until today.
>>
ye it's on the usual streaming sites now. i can only use streaming sites as my internet is shit...so slightly worse quality but who gives a fuck, it's free!
>>
>>64077225
not on putlocker yet, where else is it at?
>>
>>64077296
https://rarbg.to/torrent/mbyw62h
>>
>>64076762
P-please help me get in senpai.
>>
File: 1357117422440.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1357117422440.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>64077225
>>64077296
>>64077417
>public tracker/streamer plebs
>>
Private tracker senseis, can you explain how private trackers work?

I've been on a few but I either got banned or stopped using them because I couldn't seed.

I'd download a film or an album or something, leave it seeding for months, and I'd seed maybe a few megabytes. Because everyone else was seeding too.

Surely every time some jerk with a seedbox seeds to a 500.0 ratio, that means 499 other people can't seed to 1.0?

How do you guys keep it up?
>>
>>64077699
just continue seeding. any pt that's even semi-decent has a bonus point system, like ptp and ab for example.

if i was you i'd go to their irc and just have your accounts re-enabled. if you're not on any trackers the long process would be taking the interview and joining wcd and working your way up to elite user class.

or you can take the somewhat shorter/easier route and fill out the application for ab (might as well if you're into anime) and go that route which is somewhat quicker for getting onto other trackers.

people will tell you it's impossible to survive wcd without a seedbox but that's not true, it just take common sense, taking advantage of free leeches, staff picks, etc etc.

you can check /ptg/ - private tracker general on /g/ for further tips on how to get started though. stay away from ipt and pay2leech trackers though, that shit is for kucks.
>>
>>64077699

freeleech to get bonus points and buy more upload.

>>64077591

no one will invite you from here and risk getting banned. check /g/'s private tracker thread for advice.
>>
>Watching screener for movies that will release next month
>>
>>64078621
ebin
>>
File: 372.jpg (248 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
372.jpg
248 KB, 1600x900
I just download everything off Mega
>>
Just watched it, use a fucking Cbox site and DDLs if you want brand new releases in 5 minutes, you dumb retards.

Shite movie, honestly. I think I rolled my eyes about a dozen times from the incredibly formulaic plot and dialogue. The set pieces weren't very interesting, the fights were dull, it was like a Bond movie made by someone who had only had a few of the classic ones vaguely described to him, taking all of the worst possible elements and none of the actually good ones.

For a split second towards the end, when Bond is kidnapped, I felt like there was a tiny chance of the movie actually doing something interesting with M. Which made it all the more annoying when Bond shoots 2 guys blindfolded for no real reason given they just would have led him to Blofeld anyway.
>>
Is James Bond series high art?
>>
I swesr I found this weeks ago on p2p
>>
tfw no Moneypenny gf
>>
>>64079084

OP here. just finished it but I was drunk and missed bits.

how did that facility in the desert blow up?
how did bond end up on that boat at the end?

not bad but not great. it has to be craig's last bond movie. he's too old. the 'erotic' scene with monica belucci was dreadful. like watching my parents.

Q has me convinced now though. I hope he stays in the role for a long time.
>>
>>64080281
>>how did that facility in the desert blow up?
He shot a single fucking pump on the way out and somehow the whole thing blew up.

Even though it was all clearly solar powered and they had no reason to be pumping oil and shit around.

>how did bond end up on that boat at the end?
Because someone left one all fuelled up underneath a fucking condemned building for no reason.

I honestly still can't stand Q. At least they toned him the fuck down for this movie, but the ending where he hacks the planet just made me fucking tired.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.