[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is why film is dead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: Untitledx.jpg (113 KB, 998x290) Image search: [Google]
Untitledx.jpg
113 KB, 998x290
This is why film is dead
>>
>>64076344
At least it would be better than the original piece of shit movie.
>>
Still wanna see the Jodo version.
I don't care if it'd be terrible, it would be interesting to watch
>>
>>64076344
>browsing reddit
>under the guise oftaking screenshots for your /tv/ buddies

maybe you should go back there, friendo
>>
>>64076344
why come here? comment in his shitty thread cunt.
>>
Remember when people at least pretended they didn't go to Reddit?
>>
Kill yourself friendo
>>
File: shane-carruth[1].jpg (103 KB, 610x300) Image search: [Google]
shane-carruth[1].jpg
103 KB, 610x300
>action movie director
>in charge of fucking dune

Give it to Shane Carruth, I guarantee he would make a good movie with the right budget. I imagine a six hour epic at the very least.
>>
>>64076676
>>64076684
is this really that much of a mystery? you can't really speak freely on reddit these days, so people come here to talk shit about stuff
>>
>>64076684
i only go to reddit for /r/worldnews and /r/cuckold
>>
>>64076684
>>64076737
Remember when people didn't openly admit they go to reddit?
>>
JJ Abrams fucking sucks
>>
File: Tizian Hollerith.jpg (38 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Tizian Hollerith.jpg
38 KB, 480x640
Film died a long time ago friend.
>>
>mfw I use reddit

sue me faggots
>>
File: Thimk.jpg (156 KB, 1500x844) Image search: [Google]
Thimk.jpg
156 KB, 1500x844
>>64076684

You still don't get it, do you?

I'm from Reddit and I love this place, also. Oh, does that make you mad? So very mad? Oh, you seem quite mad that there are those of us from Reddit who also enjoy coming here and hanging out with you cool guys. We like it. We REALLY like this place. Oh, we're not leaving. We're sitting right here, friendo. You like that one? "Friendo?" It's from No Country For Old Men. I know tv memes lol!

You think this is your own private utopia, your retreat from the world, your clubhouse to hang out with your other rebels, but guess what? We Reddit folk found it. We found it and we like it.

And we're not leaving.
>>
>>64076723
I'm so hyped for The Modern Ocean
>>
>>64077078
>we found it
>implying 4chan is a hidden place few know about
>>
File: Amazing Amy.jpg (103 KB, 470x594) Image search: [Google]
Amazing Amy.jpg
103 KB, 470x594
>>64077137
You'd be surprised. Unlike you cockmongling basement-dwellers, many of us in the outside-world don't have a clue what 4chan is. They have to find out about it from the infinitely-superior r/4chan.
>>
Honestly, a new adaption of Dune would be pretty nice. David Lynchs adaption had it's moment but it felt to schizophrenic. I mean, what was the reasoning of adapting a SciFi epic as an action movie and then hire a director of arthouse movies to do so?

Nothing about Eraserhead or Elephant Men would have implied that Lynch could handle something like Dune.
>>
>>64077246
honestly, go back to reddit faŠ¼
>>
File: 1445318770495.gif (987 KB, 500x452) Image search: [Google]
1445318770495.gif
987 KB, 500x452
>>64076869
/r/worldnews is such a cancerous subreddit but I constantly find myself refreshing /r/worldnews/new just in case ww3 starts..
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.