[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Master and Apprentice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Lukas Hideo.jpg (21 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
Lukas Hideo.jpg
21 KB, 300x400
>A New Hope
Metal Gear Solid
>Empire Strikes Back
Sons of Liberty
>Return of the Jedi
Guns of the Patriots
>The Phantom Menace
Snake Eater
>Attack of the Clones
Peace Walker
>Revenge of the Sith
Ground Zeroes
>STAR WARS™ THE FORCE AWAKENS™
METAL GEAR SOLID™ V THE PHANTOM PAIN™ by KONAMI™
>>
>>64075507
fuck kojima
biggest hack
MILLION
>>
That would make Phantom Menace and Sith the best films in the series
>>
I tried metal gear solid 2 back when everyone was hyping it.

Got bored after half an hour. Fuck mgs
>>
>>64076111
Pleb as fuck, go watch capeshit
>>
File: hans.jpg (18 KB, 349x349) Image search: [Google]
hans.jpg
18 KB, 349x349
>>64076111
pleb
>>
>>64076135
Mgs is capeship: the game
>>
>>64076166
MGS3 is
>>
>>64075551
80 million is literally nothing in modern AAA budget
gtav was 300 and destiny was 500
>>
>>64076182
No. That was 80 million budget without marketing.
Witcher was made on less minus marketing, and had more content and full fledged DLC
>>
Kojima is a hack.
>>
>>64076208
and also boring gameplay
>>
>>64076182
>destiny was 500
Actually its actually quite wrong, they didnt pay for marketing with their own money, it's estimated how much that marketing was valued because the publisher had deals with marketing agencies that paid Destiny to market their products, i.e redbull and so on
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.