[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So it pretty obvious that these two are siblings/twins, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
So it pretty obvious that these two are siblings/twins, right?
>>
Not really.
>>
>>64075485
She isn't that ugly and besides Han solo would have recognized her
>>
>>64075719
They could be cousins.
>>
>>64075485

I don't think so....
>>
>>64075597
Who's to say he didn't. He had a look when she told him her name
>>
>>64075597
Luke wiped their memories :^)
>>
>>64075485

I would be fine with that to be honest, senpai. Jacen Solo Kylo Ren is the best part of the movie. They should add more of the old EU in the new movies.
>>
>>64075485
cousins if skywalker turns out to be daddy
guess we'll see how hollywood handles incest in a mainstream film
>>
>>64075485
Yeah, they look basically the same
>>
yeah
>>
I wish she was related to Obi-Wan Kenobi, but the prequels established that Jedi can't have kids for whatever reason
>>
>>64075485
Adam driver really resembles a young Harrison ford.
Rey has the same nose as Luke in ANH before he JUSTed his face.
She's not han's daughter, why would he not have said anything, also with all the parallels we saw and chemistry with han it's a bit too obvious
>>
>>64080566
*same nose and really babyface-like features. How dont know how to explain it
>>
yup
>>
ya
>>
If they are, by logic they'll have to fuck, since Luke and Leia made out, and the new movies are literally just the old movies with but BIGGER and MORE DRAMATIC.
>>
>>64079288
Fuck da prequels m8
>>
File: 1450986041241.jpg (14 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1450986041241.jpg
14 KB, 250x238
You'd need to be an utter moron

an UTTER MORON

to think the romance subplot will be rey/kylo

it'll be rey/finn, or rey will be asexual

welcome to 2015/16
>>
Shee's a Palpatine.
>>
File: Phto.jpg (10 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Phto.jpg
10 KB, 400x388
>>64083088
I know...
>>
File: kylorey.jpg (68 KB, 552x350) Image search: [Google]
kylorey.jpg
68 KB, 552x350
They are lovers
>>
>>64083778
JGL confirmed in Star Wars
>>
>>64083088
>it'll be rey/finn
finn/the other gay pilot
>>
>>64083088
>rey/finn,
No one wants this.
>>
>>64083281
It's ok, at least you'll have fics and fanarts.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.