[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>see a CinemaSins video pop up for Revenge of the Sith >decide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: photo.png (48 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
48 KB, 900x900
>see a CinemaSins video pop up for Revenge of the Sith
>decide I'll give it a shot
>five sins in literally the first 3 seconds for having a producer logo and "in a galaxy far far away"
>close video
>>
>>64075476
It's just a riff meant to entertain, not a factual analysis. They've admitted more than once that they have no idea what they're doing.
>>
>white heterosexual males
*ding*
>>
>>64075476
>close video after 3 seconds

Can't handle the truth huh
>>
>>64076812
Will you defer your motion to allow a commission to explore the validity of your accusations?
>>
>>64075476
>watch cinemasins
>think it's actual criticism
you have autism man
>>
They outright say that it isn't meant as any real form of criticism
>>
>>64075476
Treating the videos as a serious review and not as a humorous video. Damn your autism is strong.
>>
>>64075476
>>64075476
The Great Autismo has spoken
>>
>>64075476
>Takes humorous videos seriously
>goes on 4chan to express his outrage

Are you super autistic or super retarded? You have some sort of super defect.
>>
desu I find his videos funny
why you gotta be so autistic OP
>>
>>64075476
I hope your Xmas involves rohypnol, the Nigerian men's basketball team and walk that soon resembles Johnn Wayne, you fucking autist
>>
The videos were totally right about the prequels tho
>>
>>64077371
>>64075566
I never got this. Why would you watch a "comedic" video that's basically just a slideshow fast forward of a movie plus a rundown of a random list of nonsensical comments?
>>
>>64077652
Why would you ask that question on an anonymous messageboard expecting some kind of satisfying answer?

Different strokes for different blokes.
>>
>>64077652
>I don't find something funny, so I'm going to put quotation marks around comedic, as if most people don't find it funny and I'm not in the minority.
Why do you browse an imageboard that's basically just a cesspool of shitposting plus a bunch of angry anonymous nerds yelling nonsensical bullshit at each other?
>>
File: 1367466763102.jpg (14 KB, 289x259) Image search: [Google]
1367466763102.jpg
14 KB, 289x259
Do you people actually laugh when you watch these videos? I mean, sometimes they'll make a few good points, but usually it's just shallow half jokes, one step above bazinga level comedy.
>>
>>64077900
The videos are ok, they make good points but I don't many are howling in laughter watching them. But they don't have to. People generally watch ones on the movies they like the best and either enjoy it or get all butthurt and go to 4chan to cry about it.
>>
>watching casual hurr funneh sins
>>
Are there any series like this that are entry-level critical, but without the comedy?

Something like this:
http://vimeo.com/28792404
>>
>>64077652
oh the irony
>>
>>64077900
It's more entertaining than it is funny, there have been a couple times that made me laugh pretty hard but generally I just watch it if I've either seen the movie, or don't want to see the movie and just want the basic just of the plot.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.