[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/comfy/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
What are some comfy movies that take place during the winter that I could watch? Like something that also has nice scenery like pic related
>>
File: 516T2Q06TTL.jpg (40 KB, 335x475) Image search: [Google]
516T2Q06TTL.jpg
40 KB, 335x475
>>64074220
It's a thriller but it still has a weird comfy quality
>>
Hateful Eight
The Revenant
The Grey
>>
the last part of star wars the force awakens
>>
>>64074259
literally just watched those

thanks for the input though
>>
>>64074244
what do you think of fargo? has it comfy potential?
>>
Let The RIght One In
>>
eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
>>
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, the Fincher version
>>
it takes place in a city but The End of the Tour
>>
>>64074331
I love the movie, but something about the tv show didn't work as well for me, but a lot of people seem to like it
>>
30 Days of Night
>>
Jeremiah johnson
>>
File: 4a8259427562956.jpg (2 MB, 2304x1728) Image search: [Google]
4a8259427562956.jpg
2 MB, 2304x1728
What point is there to life, if you can't be cosy?
>>
File: thing_poster_01.jpg (1 MB, 2136x3211) Image search: [Google]
thing_poster_01.jpg
1 MB, 2136x3211
pic related has always been quite comfy to me.
>>
Assault on Precinct 13 remake
Touching the Void
March of the Penquins
Encounters at the End of the World
Insomnia (again the remake, this one I still haven't seen the original of and it may be better)
>>
Not a winter movie, but I think Lost in Translation is really comfy (although it's a bit melancholic as well).

I also really like Barry Lyndon, I watch it every year during Christmas.
>>
>>64074800
What movie?
>>
thanks for the input lads

cheers
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.